1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Bigger Rival in 2013 - Bears or Vikings?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by El Guapo, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    The carolina fans were AWESOME to me and the wife when we went to watch the pack beat the panthers in 2011 in charlotte, NC. They had respect and were extremely friendly. Bears fans are jerk-offs, raiders fans are pure evil, and seaCawks fan are annoying. Can't imagine what philly fans are like in person....must be an utter lack of a chromosome festival on game days in philly.

2. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +385
    I went to Philly when Favre was our QB. Most were ok but there was a few jerks. I've heard Vikings fans are a pain in the a..

3. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +385
    Hate that song Philly fans sing when they score a TD

4. Trapped In Vikingville

Trapped In Vikingville Trapped

Ratings:
    +156
    Rivals are respected, therefore it's the Bears. Never had any respect for the Vike's or their fans.................never will.