1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Big plans??

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by 4packgirl, Jun 30, 2006.

1. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    anybody doing anything exciting for the weekend & 4th of july?? i know summerfest is going on in milwaukee this weekend so for all those going - have fun - i'm SO jealous!! we're making plans to be there next year for sure!

as for me, we're packing up the motorhome & heading over to the mississippi river to camp for a couple nights. it's supposed to be in the 90's with severe thunderstorms - gee, i just can't wait!!! :roll: :lol:

whatever y'all are planning, please stay safe & have fun!! :USA:

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Going to Summerfest tonight (you already knew that ILLY!)
    Got backstage passes to see "Los Lonely Boys".
    I'm hoping everything works out well tonight!
    NEXT weekend my nephew and his wife are having a "Red White and Blue" party. I'm hoping to make it to that.

3. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    2 baseball games (one tonight and one Sunday). I figured I'd celebrate the 4th of July and Canada Day with some of America's pastime (only thing that sucks is that we're playing the Phillies).

After working 50 hours in a row by the time I'm gone today though, I should be taking a nap!

4. hoos

hoos Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Fireworks at the downtown mall.

5. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Going to the beach for a few days.

TOPackerFan......I see my Phillies have instilled alot of fear in you. :roll: Maybe you guys can win one of those games. :wink: Damn we are really struggling!

6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I'm doin C++ programming and working.

7. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well we're coming off a sweep so we're due for a couple of losses. I can't believe how well the Red Sox are playing right now. 12 in a row including a sweep of the Mets. Tough to make up any ground.

8. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Definitly agree about the Sox. My yanks are getting no where real fast. :(

9. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Man, you guys have no idea...try being a Reds fan once in your life. Talk about frustrating...I just wish one day the GM would wake up one morning and say, "Man, all of these hitters and no arms...maybe I should make a move and bolster the pitching staff!"

Anyway, GO REDS! :wink:

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Just got back from Summerfest!
    It's almost 3am! We got to go backstage, i got a set of Ringo's drumsticks, and my wife got one of their guitar picks. Their road manager gave me full access to take pictures of Los Lonely Boys during the concert. So i was in the space between the crowd and the stage, litterally a few feet from the group! If my pix turn out, my wife will have quite a photo album of the occasion.
    I did this as an early anniversary present to my wife, as Los Lonely Boys is her favorite group. I'm just SO stoked that it worked out!

11. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,485
    Went and saw Lynyrd Skynyrd last night at Summerfest...That show will be on the CMT Channel on July 14th at 7pm CST..

Tonight going to go see one of Milwaukees favorite bands ( and some good friends of mine) The Gufs at the Summerfest Rock stage

12. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We are heading to San Diego for a few days, going to the wild animal park then spending two nights at a resort/spa maybe a message? Other then that just hanging out...we will be back on the Fourth!!! Have fun everyone..:)

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm going to TRY to post a photo of us with Los Lonely Boys, but it probably won't work. Here goes nothing!
    I think it WORKED!!!
    I don't know why, but i think it did!
    It is JoJo, Henry, my wife LJ, Ringo, and me!

14. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    awesome, alan!!!!!

15. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    THANKS Illy!
    I was surprised it worked! My puter has not been able to post pictures on here for months! I had to have Ryan do it. For some reason, this time it worked! I have no idea why, but it did!

16. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sweet! I'm going to Summerfest on the 5th to check out Trapt. Ought to be a sick show! I'm pumped!

17. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Have fun down there! But be careful! Friday it was SO crowded! It made me really glad i was backstage. We didn't have to fight the crowd. It did an hour to get out of the parking lot though!