1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Big foot?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by arapaho, Nov 6, 2007.

1. arapaho

arapaho Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    I seen that story about a week ago, but they didn't have the photos yet..

Looks like a monkey to me.. one excape from a zoo someplace?

Wait.. I think I recognize the figure.. VR were walking again. :razz:

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    There are 2 photos from that camera. The local DNR tried to say it's just a bear with a severe case of mange.
    I'm sorry, but that does NOT explain the body shape or length of the limbs.
    It has more of the shape of a primate. I have always wondered if there is some kind of "bigfoot" or something out there. I do believe it IS possible that some kind of yet unknown primate could still be living in North America. You would think though that someone would have either hit one with a car, or a hunter killed one by now. The thing is though, if i saw one, i don't know if i could pull the trigger on it. Mostly because the fear of what if it's someone trying to pull a hoax. If it was someone in a suit, and you shot them, how would you feel?
    There are alot of places in the US where no humans go that COULD hold a safe place for these animals to hide. Many forests are too difficult for people to get back into.
    So it COULD be an escaped monkey, or a young "bigfoot" or something. But i DON"T think it's a bear.
    JMO

4. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
  5. Pack93z

Ratings:
    +22
  6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    You can see the photo of the bear taken earlier by the same camera. I don't know, it sure doesn't look like a bear. I don't know WHAT it is, but sure doesn't look like a bear.

7. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I found a pic of a bear with mange online, and I've got to say that it looks nearly identical to the pic of the "bigfoot". Plus, if you look at the hind feet in the pic where it's bending all the way over, it looks like a bear's paw and nothing like a foot. I thought the pic was legit until I found the pic of the bear with mange.

8. DarkaneRules

DarkaneRules Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Big foot... har har har. It would be something for us to discover something like that. Anyone ever seen Harry and the Hendersons... I think that is the name of it... or were they the Andersons...

Either way Big Foot doesn't exist, but monkeys gorillas and apes do. I love those animals. It is a shame they and gorillas especially are being hunted like they are.

9. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    HA! Harry and the Hendersons.........kinda looks like cheesey.

[​IMG]

10. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Unfortunately, this has already been dismissed as a mangy bear. I'd love to see Bigfoot existing as much as the next guy, but this isn't it unfortunately.

11. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Only BIG FOOT I've seen is Mason Crosby

12. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I don't know.....i saw the "mangy bear" photo (maybe it was 4thand26!) and it didn't look anything like the other photo, in my opinion.