1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Big Bad Brad

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by HyponGrey, Dec 20, 2012.

1. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
  2. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    I have no faith in brad jones. He falls in that category of "the sun shines on a dogs a$$ once in a while". He is sloth like most of the time, can't drop back into coverage and when he does he gets burned. He is borderline tard IMO.
    The reason he was able to make those plays in that video: Forte is not good in short yardage situations, never has been. 2) their short yardage bruiser back michael bush was out with an injury, he would have bowled over brad jones.

If there is room for improvment at LB, I say Brad jones and Zombo need to go. They both suck and both get burned to often, other guys need to get a chance to step up or we need to draft a beast.

3. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    For some reason the wigs absolutely loves the guy.

4. ThxJackVainisi

ThxJackVainisi Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +3,128
    Brad Jones is the third string ILB, after Bishop and Smith. He's played pretty damn well for a third stringer IMO. The Packers certainly have postions that need upgrading (like the OL) but let's hope Thompson doesn't concentrate on third stringers. BTW, I don't know of any of the Packers ILBs who are great in coverage. Better than the third stringer? Sure. Great? Not IMO.

• Agree Agree x 2