Bhawoh Jue: why did you release him?

OnionKnight

Cheesehead
Reaction score
or the better question is why did the chargers pick him up, perhaps?
Im a charger fan raised in Packer country. I simply dont know why we picked this cat up from you guys. (Personally I think he sucks)

Good luck in the game vs us early in the season. we are pretty stacked.

I do think you have a chance to take the division this year if your O Line contnues to gel as it did last year and you get a RB who can produce.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
or the better question is why did the chargers pick him up, perhaps?
Im a charger fan raised in Packer country. I simply dont know why we picked this cat up from you guys. (Personally I think he sucks)

Good luck in the game vs us early in the season. we are pretty stacked.

I do think you have a chance to take the division this year if your O Line contnues to gel as it did last year and you get a RB who can produce.

You answered your own question. He wasn't that good.

By the way, :welcome:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WELCOME Onion!!!
Hey........how did you become a Chargers fan if you were raised here?
And you are right.........Jue wasn't very good here.

OP
OP
O

OnionKnight

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks for the posts: was thinking it was just me, some homers love him in SD, but I dont get it. I think he sucks.

How I became a charger fan.... I was a little kid working on the farm in the cold...... then came in to watch a game in 1978... and it was the chargers vs the defending superbowl champ steelers. the chargers had these cool uniforms with lightning and had palm trees all over the place where they played. so I took a liking to them and have stuck with them ever since... yes through the Ryan Leaf years and all the other crap years..... they pounded the hell out of the steelers as well that game 35-7 and of course being 7 yrs old, that sealed the deal.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Jue has always shown just enough potential to earn a roster spot, he is a tweener in the secondary not good enough in coverage to stick at CB and not physical enough nor plays well enough in space to play safety. But with your safeties on that Chargers he might stick again. What ever came out of the Keil deal?

PS... I can relate to your becoming a Chargers fan.. I was a huge fan during about that time with Fouts and company... played an electric type of game for those days. Chuck Muncie was a personal favorite...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks for the posts: was thinking it was just me, some homers love him in SD, but I dont get it. I think he sucks.

How I became a charger fan.... I was a little kid working on the farm in the cold...... then came in to watch a game in 1978... and it was the chargers vs the defending superbowl champ steelers. the chargers had these cool uniforms with lightning and had palm trees all over the place where they played. so I took a liking to them and have stuck with them ever since... yes through the Ryan Leaf years and all the other crap years..... they pounded the hell out of the steelers as well that game 35-7 and of course being 7 yrs old, that sealed the deal.
Thats the sign of a TRUE fan. One that sticks with his (or her) team through the BAD times.
My hats off to you! :thumbsup:

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score

My story was different...I was a dolphin fan when I was younger and all of my family are Packer fans. then i watched the Packers pound the dolphins and after that I was sold to the packers

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty sure he was a free agent and left on his own for a bigger contract in San Diego. The guy was a good athlete and showed some potential at safety, but it never really materialized.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OnionKnight said:

My story was different...I was a dolphin fan when I was younger and all of my family are Packer fans. then i watched the Packers pound the dolphins and after that I was sold to the packers
How long ago was that Cyoung?

Oh....and a little known fact (that i just made up)
Bhawoh Jue's twin brother was named "Au"

Thats right.........."Au Jue!" :rotflmao:
(Goes GREAT with roast beef!) :rotflmao:

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OnionKnight said:

Well The Dolphins are bad ill ask bro and see if he can answer why they suck

OP
OP
O

OnionKnight

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jue has always shown just enough potential to earn a roster spot, he is a tweener in the secondary not good enough in coverage to stick at CB and not physical enough nor plays well enough in space to play safety. But with your safeties on that Chargers he might stick again. What ever came out of the Keil deal?

PS... I can relate to your becoming a Chargers fan.. I was a huge fan during about that time with Fouts and company... played an electric type of game for those days. Chuck Muncie was a personal favorite...

Keil got cut. the cough syrup thing ended his stay in SD. AJ Smith is big on character. Foley was released ( but most likely wouldnt play again anyways due to the trigger happy off-duty cop) Ah yes, Fouts and company: funny story I was out in a supper club wearing my John Jefferson jersey when I was like 10 yrs old. this couple was there and saw me , asked me if I liked Dan FOuts, of course I said he was the best. they were good friends with Fouts' Doctor, and they said if I wrote Dan Fouts a note on the back of one of the paper place mats, they would give it to him ( with my address) and as a result I got this sweet 8X10 autographed photo of him. was very cool.

You guys should do well this year. I hope you have enough weaopons so favre doesnt have to try to do so much.

I predicted on my board that you guys would win the division, bears would make it in as a wildcard. Grossman, and all their offseason probs/losses, wont do them any favors

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:

Keil got cut. the cough syrup thing ended his stay in SD. AJ Smith is big on character. Foley was released ( but most likely wouldnt play again anyways due to the trigger happy off-duty cop) Ah yes, Fouts and company: funny story I was out in a supper club wearing my John Jefferson jersey when I was like 10 yrs old. this couple was there and saw me , asked me if I liked Dan FOuts, of course I said he was the best. they were good friends with Fouts' Doctor, and they said if I wrote Dan Fouts a note on the back of one of the paper place mats, they would give it to him ( with my address) and as a result I got this sweet 8X10 autographed photo of him. was very cool.

You guys should do well this year. I hope you have enough weaopons so favre doesnt have to try to do so much.

I predicted on my board that you guys would win the division, bears would make it in as a wildcard. Grossman, and all their offseason probs/losses, wont do them any favors
OH!!! John Jefferson! I LOVED that guy when he came here! He was so much fun to watch! He would get PLASTERED by some D back, and it would look like he was down for the count......then he would JUMP UP and the crowd would go wild! One time he did that though, and fell right back down. He was hurting bad!

OP
OP
O

OnionKnight

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lynn ****ey laid him out like a piece of meat at times.
I couldnt believe when JJ was traded.... but hey, we got Wes Chandler and he was incredible.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jue was a free agent and the Chargers offered him a lot more money than the Packers. He left early in March. He was never cut.

Some of these guys currently on the Packers will be cut and play elsewhere.

I wish them well as I do Mr. Jue.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts