Beware Of The Trap Game...again..for The Last Time This Season.

L

Lunchboxer

It worked well against the Broncos game so I thought I make another Trap game thread.

Good news last Trap game of the season. After this game all of the rest of the teams seems legit. The Vikings are 1-4 but its a Divisional Rival game.

After this game its on the road to the Metrodome.

It may sound like im beating a dead horse on here but Im always worried of the Trap Game.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
last time the packers were favored by more than this was against the eagles in 98. I think we only won by a couple points.

I doubt this is the case though.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
And the next trap game is versus the Chiefs. I don't think the Packers are going to lose this game versus the Rams. If anything I hope we can stop Jackson to get ready for Peterson and develop our run game, and hopefully our WR can get plenty of pases.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I understand the urge to worry about our team becoming so overconfident they look past teams. That's a legitimate concern but not against teams like the Rams. Not at home. If the Packers overlook a team that can put forth a legitimate effort for 60 minutes they will get upset. But that's not the Rams. The Packers could spot 'em a 21 point halftime lead and still beat 'em going away. Unless they can consistently get to Rodgers they don't have a chance. IMO Matt Flynn could lead 'em to victory. There are teams on the schedule that can fight it out for 60 minutes and the Packers likely won’t finish unbeaten. Maybe that starts next week against a division foe that can rush the passer and run the ball. Maybe not, but either way I don't think this thread should be retired for the season, it should just go on vacation this week. This week be happy, don’t worry.

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only circumstances in which a team will fall to a ''trap team'' is when they are overconfident and feel the need to work less.

MM is not going to let this happen and neither is anybody on the team, they will treat this game with as much preparation as all previous 5 games.

We will win this game

Members online

Latest posts