Best WR trio Favre's ever had?

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nobody said free, rison, chumura. then add jackson at TE, remeber the dbl TE set w/jackson and chewie.

for the most part that year, the packer's had free, brooks, jackson, chewie, then Robert got hurt and in came Rison.

Holmgren could not keep Rison, Brooks, Free b/c he knew, there was no way Rison was going to beat out Robert, or Free, and would not get any passes thrown his way.

I'd say Free, Brooks, Chumura

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wasn't sure if the title meant literally WR's
Otherwise with Jackson and Chewie we were a D's worst nightmare. Makes me wonder what our current O could do yet if we got probowl play out of the TE

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wasn't sure if the title meant literally WR's
Otherwise with Jackson and Chewie we were a D's worst nightmare. Makes me wonder what our current O could do yet if we got probowl play out of the TE

The title says "Best WR trio," which is why most people haven't mentioned tight ends in the thread. It's meant to be about wide receivers only.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
probowl play out of tight end= lethal favre in red zone and red zone prodcutivit[marq=up]

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today's game:

Driver 5-99 with a 44 yard long
Jennings 3-85-2 TDs with a 60 yard long
Jones 3-32 with a 12 yard long

That's 13 catches for 216 yards and 2 TDs. That's not even including K-Rob. I intentionally left off Donald Lee because he's a TE, but I must say I'm impressed by Donald Lee's play. For the second game in a row, he's breaking tackles and being a big pain in the rear up the middle to our opponents.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As far as potential and raw athletic ability.....id say Driver, Jennings, Jones, K-Rob,Martin, and Franks and Lee at tight ends......... are as good as a combo as Favre has ever had

OP
OP
Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As far as potential and raw athletic ability.....id say Driver, Jennings, Jones, K-Rob,Martin, and Franks and Lee at tight ends......... are as good as a combo as Favre has ever had

Agreed.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Yeah I could see a good argument being made that Driver, Jennings and Jones are the best WR Brett has had. I'd have to do some thinking to find a suitable argument, and in the end I don't think I could find a better three.

The only set I can think of off the top of my head would be...
Sterling Sharpe
Robert Brooks
Anthony Morgan

I'd sub Morgan with Edgar Bennett who had something like 70 catches.

Members online

Latest posts