Best Wishes from a Charger Fan

ChargerCheesehead12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greetings from Sunny San Diego!

I'm a Charger fan who is patiently waiting for ANY major San Diego sports team to win a Championship. The Padres are not doing well record-wise, but the youngsters that have been brought up from the Minor Leagues have me excited about the future of baseball in San Diego. The Chargers are also taking their shots right now, especially coming off of that excruciating loss to Denver. (A blown call AND malfunctioning review equipment that most likely would have overturned that Rivers "interception" by Bailey on Chambers? Give me a break, refs!) But we'll recover as we have last year.

Anyways, I graduated from Cal the same year Aaron Rodgers was selected 24th overall by the Packers. He has been the best quarterback to come out of Cal, having almost led us to the Rose Bowl in 2004. Since then, I wondered how he would turn out as a pro. When I saw his performance against Dallas last year, I was blown away. He is GALAXIES better than he was in college. He no longer has those "top shelf" mechanics that is common of Tedford quarterbacks. He is now fluid, mobile, and his arm is very strong. (He really does look like a right-handed Steve Young out there!) He is also an inspiration, having demonstrated diligence, humility, and the patience of Job in getting to where he is now. And here we are now, at 2-0 and he has the Pack on course to compete for the NFC championship.

I LOVE the Chargers, but because of Aaron Rodgers, I have adopted the Pack as my favorite NFC team.

So I proclaim myself the Charger Cheesehead. I look forward to talking football with you all.

Go Pack!
Go Bolts!

Members online

Latest posts