Best Sound FX ever!

Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"you know what butter is? thats me. you know what bread is? thats you." LOL love that line
that first drive by the packer offense and defense really set the tone

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I loved him yelling "BJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!!!!!" LOL

That Woodson speech is the best. They're playing it everywhere - saw it "Inside the NFL" tonight, too. LOVE that.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome stuff.
Greg Jennings is such a cool guy. A class act, funny, intelligent, articulate.... kid of a pastor.

FYI, I met Jennings parents at Lambeau Field back in 2005 during his first game ever, a horrible home loss to the Bears, in which we were shutout! His mom and dad are both great people obviously.... this is another great thing about Ted Thompson. In addition to our WR corp being as good as any, they're all good PEOPLE. Not just athletes who are thugs, selfish, primadonas, criminals, trash. No Plaxico's and TO's and Santonio Holmes, etc.

Jennings is great to listen to there!
And I love Woodson.... he has the respect of everyone. Let's hope he gets to give one more postgame victory speech this season!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Soo great! Got to watch it again and again!!

Soo exciting to relive that. I love the part where the announcer says.."If your stomach is doing flip flops, your not alone!" flip flops to say the least! ackkkkkkkkkkk!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Like Jennings said, "It's gotta be dramatic" when it comes to Bears-Packers. That is the best Sound FX ever.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Like Jennings said, "It's gotta be dramatic" when it comes to Bears-Packers. That is the best Sound FX ever.

"It's gotta be dramatic" - ain't that the truth? I like it so much better when they bury their opponents. If I ever have to go on blood pressure meds, it'll be 100% because of my Packers.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
"It's gotta be dramatic" - ain't that the truth? I like it so much better when they bury their opponents. If I ever have to go on blood pressure meds, it'll be 100% because of my Packers.

I think my blood pressure was off the charts right before the Shields pick. Ugh...... Packers better blow out the Steelers. I dunno if my ticker can handle another "Dramatic" one.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Our defense has done it all year.....heh...and they gotta do it again!"

yea that made me laugh when I heard that one...I have always been a big GJ fan, I think that speech by woodson will be played for an eternity if we win this game...gonna make one helluva DVD! :happy0005:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"They're gonna rewrite the Chicago sports history books and we're gonna be in it" as losers.
Yessssss!

Members online

Latest posts