1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Best Seats at a Football Game?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by A12ROD903, May 10, 2010.

1. A12ROD903

A12ROD903 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    Hey guys, question for everyone. I have only been to 1 football game my entire life, it was the Packers vs Giants at the old Giant stadium. It was the game when Favre layed down so Strahan could break the sack record.. anyway, I am planning on going to the Jets game this season :happy0005:

My question is for people who have been to alot of games What are the best seats (regardless of price)??? For example, what are the best seats for view of the game (yard line)? Best seats for possible interaction with players?? Do you guys prefer endzone seats or your teams sideline seats??? Or corner endoze seats??? etc....

I know no one can speak for the new stadium, and I know every stadium has better/different views and angles etc. This is a general question because I want to make the most of my experience when I see the Pack play!:clapping:

2. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    At most games I'd prefer front row 50 yard line, but given that Lambeau offers you the opportunity to catch a Packer, if you can get frontish tickets in an end zone that might be more fun.

3. A12ROD903

A12ROD903 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    Yeah, that would be the case at Lambeau, I would go for Lambeau Leap seats lol but the game is at the new Giants Stadium or whatever they are calling it.

4. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +112
    Im sure Ive seen a topic like this before recently or was it last year I cant remember anyway, Yeah I would say near the 50 yard line or behind an end zone :)

5. lancer84

lancer84 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Yea I definitely say 50 yard line. I don't know from experience...But it just seems like if your at one end zone... You might not see much action.

6. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,133
    Where ever you get to hang out with the guy with the fire hat on. I think his name is Ed

7. A12ROD903

A12ROD903 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22

Fireman Ed lol.. yeah thats him. I could make it on TV if I sit by him! It could be my 15 seconds of fame!