1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Best Preseason Game and moment.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by CaliforniaCheez, Jul 20, 2005.

1. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think my favorite preseason game ever was not the last aginst the Titans but the one prior to that. Sherman and Fisher substituted but the game had a lot of drama and Nall did very well.

My favorite Preseason moment had to be a goal line stand lead by Gilbert Brown playing with what could have been a season ending bicep tear. The crowd erupted. Plays like that make Gilbert a fan favorite.

What was your favorite Preseason game and favorite Preseason moment?

2. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The end of each one because it meant that the regular season was finally here!

3. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    one i love gloating about...

first preseason game of 1997, we're playing the Patriots I believe, super bowl rematch...we drafted this kicker, Brett Conway from Penn State, in the 3rd round...

I remember saying to my dad before that game...something like..."a Penn Stater with high expectations...strap in, hold on, this will reach worst case scenario fast..."

now...it took Ki-Jana Carter three preseason plays to wreck his career (by tearing his knee), a shame...it took Brett Conway one...he missed two extra points and a field goal I believe, his first three kicks in an NFL uniform...and never took off...joining the long list of Penn State NFL failures...