Best pass rushing tandems in the NFL

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
7. Who has the best pass-rush tandem?

There was a time when the best pass-rush tandem was Julius Peppers and Mike Rucker down in Carolina, but they're nowhere to be found now. Jared Allen and Tamba Hali aren't bad with 12.5 sacks, but the top five tandems right now are all from the NFC.

5. Trent Cole and Juqua Thomas for the Eagles with 13 sacks.
4. Tommie Harris and Adewale Ogunleye for the Bears with 14 sacks.
3. Greg Ellis and DeMarcus Ware for the Cowboys with 14.5 sacks.
2. Osi Umenyiora and Justin Tuck for the Giants with 16 sacks.
1. The best tandem in the NFL is Aaron Kampman and Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila in Green Bay with 17.5 sacks.

Do you realize, in the past two weeks, it has been said that Green Bay has the best cornerback tandem AND pass rushing DE tandem in the NFL? Linebackers are next. God our D is so sick. I LOVE it. It gives me a broner.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And NICK BARNETT was lleading the MLBs in the pro bowl balloting.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

There was a time when the best pass-rush tandem was Julius Peppers and Mike Rucker down in Carolina, but they're nowhere to be found now. Jared Allen and Tamba Hali aren't bad with 12.5 sacks, but the top five tandems right now are all from the NFC.

1. The best tandem in the NFL is Aaron Kampman and Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila in Green Bay with 17.5 sacks.

Do you realize, in the past two weeks, it has been said that Green Bay has the best cornerback tandem AND pass rushing DE tandem in the NFL? Linebackers are next. God our D is so sick. I LOVE it. It gives me a broner.

I don't know how I missed this thread.
This is awesome!

showtyme

Cheesehead
Reaction score

can you post the link to the top cornerback tandem page?

OP
OP
M

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know where a link would be. I heard a few people (including Deion Sanders) say they are the best in the league, but that was all on TV. I may have seen an article but you'd have as much luck finding it as me.

Members online

Latest posts