Best Packer Smartphone Apps

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I apologize if this has already been posted, but I am curious to know if any of you have "Must have" Green Bay Packer apps for your smartphone. I have a Droid and about the only Packer app I found is PackerNews by ZenMobi. If you have others that you recommend, post them here so we can all enjoy the latest breaking Packer news.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also use the same Packers News app. I find it very good, and very reliable also (never had a problem with it).

I don't have any other Packers apps on my HTC :(

OP
OP
neilfii

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for the post. I really like the Packers News app. My one concern is that it only seems to pick up Acme Packing and JS Online news and I was hoping that there were additional resources available.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Not sure about Droid, but for any other iPhone users, the Official Green Bay Packers app by DMiNTERACTIVE is a must have.

OP
OP
neilfii

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Not sure about Droid, but for any other iPhone users, the Official Green Bay Packers app by DMiNTERACTIVE is a must have.

Thanks for the heads-up Incubes12. In case anyone is interested, they do in fact have an Android app as well as the iPhone app.

Gymrat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tapatalk is a good app for easy browsing of forums. This forum is tapatalk native so its only a click away. There is a pro version that I could email you if you try the free version and like it. I had the verizon NFL app working on any carrier, but they caught on and put an end to it. Hopefully the guys that figured it out can figure out how to get it to non verizon users in the regular season. I also had a Packers themed keyboard that I might be able to find and send to you, but it is not in the market anymore and I would have to see if it is still on my mac.

Sent from my HTC Magic/Dream using Tapatalk

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Tapatalk is a good app for easy browsing of forums. This forum is tapatalk native so its only a click away. There is a pro version that I could email you if you try the free version and like it. I had the verizon NFL app working on any carrier, but they caught on and put an end to it. Hopefully the guys that figured it out can figure out how to get it to non verizon users in the regular season. I also had a Packers themed keyboard that I might be able to find and send to you, but it is not in the market anymore and I would have to see if it is still on my mac.

Sent from my HTC Magic/Dream using Tapatalk
Agreed. I think this is the best forum app right now. It's what I use to browse these and a few other forums from my phone.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
they should make an app where you go thru the life in the day of brett favre. wake up and text jen, play a football game and throw a game losing int, and then answer questions at a press conference about when you will retire.

OP
OP
neilfii

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
they should make an app where you go thru the life in the day of brett favre. wake up and text jen, play a football game and throw a game losing int, and then answer questions at a press conference about when you will retire.

This won't be possible until they develop a waterproof phone that won't be affected by the crocodile tears he sheds while conducting his retirement press conference.:viksux:

cupacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up Incubes12. In case anyone is interested, they do in fact have an Android app as well as the iPhone app.

i downloaded it and it's awesome! only thing is, i was hoping there would be some wallpapers to use for my phone... anyone know where to get packers wallpapers for android phones?

Members online

Latest posts