Best OLB in Coverage

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just thought I'd throw this out there. I have been looking at alot of outside linebackers and really haven't been able to come to any conclusion as to who is the best OLB in coverage. I always hear this guy is good against the run.......that guy is great in space........this guy is the best at rushing the QB. I would just like everyones opinion, on who can cover the best.....while still getting the job done elsewhere if ya know what I mean. I have a few guys in mind but would like to hear what everyone else thinks??????

OP
OP
turbo69

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just thought I'd throw this out there. I have been looking at alot of outside linebackers and really haven't been able to come to any conclusion as to who is the best OLB in coverage. I always hear this guy is good against the run.......that guy is great in space........this guy is the best at rushing the QB. I would just like everyones opinion, on who can cover the best.....while still getting the job done elsewhere if ya know what I mean. I have a few guys in mind but would like to hear what everyone else thinks??????
Obviously.....I am speaking of guys in the upcoming draft!!!

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hands down it's A.J. Edds from Iowa. The guy had 5 total interceptions this past season and 7 career into's.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts