1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Best Football play's

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Fantasy~Freak*4*Life, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Fantasy~Freak*4*Life

Fantasy~Freak*4*Life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey all,

What is your favorite or most memorable play or game in the last 5 years, (Non Packer games) Sorry :oops:

I would have to start with the 2003 Vikings-Chiefs game were Priest scored like 3 or 4 TD's for me and won me the Fantasy Title.

2. Mauk10

Mauk10 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cardinals beating the Vikings......

3. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Last years Lions Saints game where the lions came from behind in the 4th quarter and won with a Hanson field goal as time expired moving us from the number 2 spot to the number 9 in the draft.

4. Mauk10

Mauk10 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    lol

5. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Randle-El's reverse touchdown in the superbowl of course

6. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    3. The Eagles losing the '04 NFC Title game to the Panthers, like 14-3...DeShaun Foster seemed to break about 10 tackles on his TD run, Ricky Manning picked off three McNabb passes

2. The Eagles losing Super Bowl 39, I'm so glad I was at college and out of the area for this one, I missed the brunt of "eagle mania" which has since subsided, a lot

1. What could possibly beat the Eagles losing the super bowl--the Eagles losing to the Bucs in the NFC title game in '03...the last game at veteran's stadium, the crowd was so charged, the hopes were so high, Duce Staley scored like a minute into the game, the crowd was nuts...and then reality set in--we were at my friends house all watching it, we muted Joe Buck and put on the Eagles radio network, and I'll never forget Merrill Reese's shrill, sad old-man voice paused for about 20 seconds and then saying "Ronde Barber will score, the eagles will lose the last game at veteran's stadium..."

7. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

God bless you my fellow eagle sufferer. You're lucky you were out of town. I never rooted so hard in a Super Bowl since the '97 season.