Best defensive player in the NFC North

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this question came up on a recent podcast, but who do you guys see as the best defensive player in the NFC north?

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, shows how much attention I pay to other teams. Nominated for top D guy in the division, and I've never heard of him. :)

Reaction score
I think Barr is a great player I'm interested if he can keep up the success. Not being buyist but I think CMIII has to be in there being how versitile he has shown to be so I would say Clay but I think one of the best has to be Ansah from Detroit as well

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate coming up with the #1, as in what is your favorite movie, favorite Zeppelin song, etc. I'll give a short list:

Barr is on the list along with teammate Harrison Smith, Clay Matthews, Ezekiel Ansah, and DeAndre Levy.

I struggled to think of anyone that would make my top 5 from the Bears.

D

Deleted member 6794

As most of the other players I would consider for the best defensive player in the NFC North have already been mentioned I go with Linval Joseph who doesn't rack up impressive stats but is unmovable defending the run.

Honorable mention to Mike Daniels.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another vote for the big guy Joseph.

I think Mike Daniels and Clay are the two from our team that would garner discussion....we could have more in future years worthy of discussion...

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate coming up with the #1, as in what is your favorite movie, favorite Zeppelin song, etc. I'll give a short list:

Barr is on the list along with teammate Harrison Smith, Clay Matthews, Ezekiel Ansah, and DeAndre Levy.

I struggled to think of anyone that would make my top 5 from the Bears.

Favorite movie.. Blow and I don't know how close it is. Favorite/#1 Zeppelin song yeah that's damn near impossible. When I was younger and didn't know what good music was it was Stairway to Heaven because that's the song you associate to them but when you listen to it all there's too many to rank just 1. Sorry got off topic there a little but I had to answer.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anthony Barr and Harrison Smith would be tied for me. Mike Daniels third, slightly ahead of Joseph.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts