Best current packer to not make a pro bowl

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who is the best current packer to never make a pro bowl?

I guess we can call this the fuzzy thurston award.

burt packerack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could agree with Tim Masthay. He can punt the hell outta that ball and pin them within the ten yard line from almost anywhere on the field. He was great in the playoff run in 2011 and we wouldn't have won super bowl XLV without his performance.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to say Tramon Williams. I know he made it as an alternate, but personally I don't consider backing in to be making the Pro Bowl. Theoretically there could be 30 CBs decline the Pro Bowl due to injury, and Jarrett Bush would get the nod! THAT is why I don't believe that alternates count. Therefore, Tramon...because he should have legitimately made the Pro Bowl in 2010.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Masthay is a good choice. Here are a couple of others: Brett Goode...hasn't had a bad snap in three seasons, in cold weather on top of it.(One reason Masthay is as good as he is) Josh Sitton might be another. Maybe John Kuhn.

Stevie DK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did Josh Sitton ever get the vote? If not - he's my pick, but Bush and Masthay are pretty close to.

And I really do hope that Bush get's voted as the ST player, good person and hard working.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know, I left Sitton off of the list because I thought that he made the Pro Bowl in 2010. It turns out that he was an alternate.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I'll count the alternates and go Masthay as well. Just because he's not constantly punting from his own endzone doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts