Benson to have season-ending surgery on leg injury

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Sorry to say this, but this actually helps the Bears.. Lovie can now move on to allow another RB into the mix and not have to hold to his guns because they traded Jones. I mean, you have to cover for the mistake with the appointed one.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry to say this, but this actually helps the Bears.. Lovie can now move on to allow another RB into the mix and not have to hold to his guns because they traded Jones. I mean, you have to cover for the mistake with the appointed one.

True. I like Peterson more than Benson. I also want to see Wolfe get some game time. However, the OLIne is much more the problem than the RB.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
True. I like Peterson more than Benson. I also want to see Wolfe get some game time. However, the OLIne is much more the problem than the RB.

Agreed.. but having someone like Wolfe in the game with his speed should help the running game outside the tackles.. and Peterson is about equal to Benson inside... IMO.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:

You mean I'm not the only person who prefers Peterson to Benson?
Ok, I feel better now. I thought it was just me.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
Pack93z said:

You mean I'm not the only person who prefers Peterson to Benson?
Ok, I feel better now. I thought it was just me.
I liked Benson.......(because he wasn't as good! :wink: )

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought he had already had a season ending injury...

Let the Adrian Peterson(the other) Era BEGIN!

Hey 4th, I told you AP is cool stuff, you see him motor for that TD the other day? whoa buddy. I like that kid. He actually....tries.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought he had already had a season ending injury...

Let the Adrian Peterson(the other) Era BEGIN!

Hey 4th, I told you AP is cool stuff, you see him motor for that TD the other day? whoa buddy. I like that kid. He actually....tries.

You did, and I 100% agree. IF benson has more talent than Peterson (which is debatable), Peterson makes up for it with desire and effort.

That was a good TD run. IF you watch a replay, Peterson refuses to go down. THen, one by one, all the bear lineman got off their butts and started to help push the pile. Not quite a BF 80 yard TD pass highlite, but pretty good just the same.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts