Benson carted off the field

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah but Benson was the only good thing on there offense..so Boo Ya bears

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would rather have a third string rb behind a solid OLine than ANY rb behind the GB line. Oh wait, I forgot about (drum roll please) ZONE BLOCKING!!!!!!!!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, keep knocking the scheme but it's what has given Denver and Atlanta two of the most respected running games in the NFL. Jags already has said this line is more talented than the one in Atlanta.

And besides, who ever said the Chicago's o-line was solid?

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jags already has said this line is more talented than the one in Atlanta.

Across the entire 32 team league - how many coaches are saying "yeah, we suck. We arent as good as XXXX. This player is not making any progress". ZERO.

Jones (an average back) had 1300+ yards with over a 4.0 average. THey had no QB or passing attack. So my opinion is that the running success had to come from somewhere.

Besides, the Bears are secretly practicing the ZONE BLOCKING SCHEME!!!! They are planning to be great this year! The word got out from PF.com on how great the scheme is and the Bears figured they might as well use it also.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:lol: nice...

You're right about coach talk in the preseason but the past success of Jags and his scheme is undeniable...soon you will see.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
:lol: nice...

You're right about coach talk in the preseason but the past success of Jags and his scheme is undeniable...soon you will see.

Maybe or maybe not. The mind numbing preseason fan discussions will go on until week 1.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I wouldn't starting gloating yet Pack Fans. Wait til AFTER we shut down their RB before we start dishing out the smack. How foolish are we gonna look if their 3rd string RB runs for 150 on us? lol

I don't like injuries but it couldn't have happened to a better team :)

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry to ruin your hopes Fudgies...wait no I'm not. Benson's X-rays and tests came back negative for serious injuries. He said he's feeling better and that he's just sore right now, he'll be there for the **** whooping your Packers so rightfully deserve on Sept 10th. Jones' hammy injury is nothing serious as well so he'll be there also. Adrian Peterson could start on most NFL teams so I wouldn't be dissing him just yet. :wink:

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
Sorry to ruin your hopes Fudgies...wait no I'm not. Benson's X-rays and tests came back negative for serious injuries. He said he's feeling better and that he's just sore right now, he'll be there for the **** whooping your Packers so rightfully deserve on Sept 10th. Jones' hammy injury is nothing serious as well so he'll be there also. Adrian Peterson could start on most NFL teams so I wouldn't be dissing him just yet. :wink:

I couldn't give one horse's crap if Benson if there or not...better for him to be there healthy so when the Packers take out the Bears, there'll be no excuses.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
PackerSacker54 said:

I couldn't give one horse's crap if Benson if there or not...better for him to be there healthy so when the Packers take out the Bears, there'll be no excuses.

:lol: (*****) HAHAHAHAHAHA!

DaBearsrule4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
PackerSacker54 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well........i never like to see anyone get hurt. At least not seriously. The Packers had enough of that last year. Maybe it's the Bears turn.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HEEEEEEEEEEY TRIPPSTER!!!!
I know.......i haven't been able to sleep since i heard of this injury.........course i just found out earlier today, so i'll probably sleep fine tonight!!! :wink:

Members online

Latest posts