1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Bengals cheerleader arrested, accused of sex with high school student

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by KilrB, Mar 29, 2012.

1. KilrB

KilrB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +99
  2. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    They might be Giants... and probably the best dang night of that high school student's entire life.

3. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    It's hypocritical;
    When it's older woman underage male: Awesome! High five buddy! Way to go dude!
    When it's older man underage female: Lock him up and throw away the key! No, wait! String him up from the highest tree after shooting him while he's in the electric chair after putting rat poison in his last meal!
    But first let me find my pitch fork and torch!

I'll probably catch some flack for this:
    As long as there is 11o% consent with both, I think it's OK.
    How can there be a law that dictates feelings?
    Who decided that 18 has to be the age of consent when love or even lust knows no age?
    Yeah, there should be limitations like 30 or older would be too old for a 16/17 year old.
    But if he's late teens or maybe even early 20's and she's late 16 or 17, there shouldn't be a problem for that.
    (I've never been with an underage girl or seek them out or anything like that. But if I was 19/20 and she wasn't 18 yet, well, I wouldn't let a law prevent what may come naturally to us.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    I definitely agree with the teenage couple thing. Both consenting but one may be a month older than the other. And then labeled a sex offender for life? I don't have a good resolution for this but somehow it just doesn't seem right.

6. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
  7. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +391
    That kid will be bragging for some time that he made it w/an NFL cheerleader. I'd brag to if I made it w/her

8. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,065
    Man, believe me, I'm nobody's puritan ... not by any stretch of the imagination ... but, this woman should be put away if these accusations are true.

She KNEW he was minor and more importantly, she was a teacher who knew he was a minor and her student. I think we all recognize that a boy/man will hump a wood pile in the hopes there's a snake in the wood pile - I will attest that I did... any female that smiled or winked was fair game... thing is, he's a kid ... she's a full-grown adult woman who played hide-the-salami with a kiddie...it's not as though he could have hidden his age from her and fooled her ... hot...not hot...makes no difference to me - she's a pervert head-case and her vagina should be sewn shut.

9. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +391
    It depends on the crime that determines if a 16-17 yr old is a minor or adult if it goes to court. Ex:A 16 yr old kills someone he's tried as an adult. A 16 yr old has sex w/a 20-25 yr old he's a minor. A 16 yr old knows more these days than a 16 yr old 40-50 yrs ago

10. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,065
    However, as someone mentioned previously, if that 16-year-old is female, the 25-year-old male ends up on sex offenders registry...and rightly so. One other qualifier, I managed a busy college bar while I was in school and came damned close to being fooled by a girl who, make no mistake about it, took great pains to look older. That's not the case with the pervert cheerleader/teacher. She KNEW what she was associating with.

11. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,410
    Wow she is smoking hot