1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Ben Sheets and the Crew

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by PackOne, Jun 28, 2006.

1. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    An article in the JS recently, brought up the point that Ben Sheets and his injury status were in question. The article proposed that some had thought Sheets was being girlie about his injury. The article went on to further question Sheet's desire. I was watching the Crew play the Cubbies today - and late in the game Bill Hall hit a crucial home run to put the Brew ahead. The one player that showed the most excitement after the bomb was Ben Sheets. He was pumped up, yelling at Hall, and really going nuts. Coming from a guy not even in the game - I see Sheets showing plenty of passion for his team and teamates. Case closed.

2. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    D. Lee just tied it up off Kolb....god dammit KOLB!

I hate the Cubs!

3. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Im not a big Kolb fan either.

4. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We just blew the game. Down 6-3. AHHHH!

I got so pumped up after the Hall homer and then the wheels fall of....GREAT!

Freakin Chubs.