1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bella from Twilight

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Wood Chipper, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,324
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLK1munNQkI]YouTube - Nostalgia Critic - Top 11 Dumbasses In Distress 2/2[/ame]
    start at 7:10
    i have never read the books or seen the movies but i have heard people talk about it and seen the trailers (at the theatre) and this guy seems on point

2. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,450
    I'll take the werewolf in that movie, not the vampire. You can pet the werewolf and I feel bad for him because Bella doesn't pick him. Poor little puppy! :( Needs to be consoled and petted.

3. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +712
    Wait a minute, KITTEN is going to choose a PUPPY?

4. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    I think the werewolf would probably prefer Kitten to Bella. Bella is a stiff. She never smiles.

5. Kitten

Ratings:
    +1,450
    I don't mind rough housing either. I'm not always a delicate little thing. I like to fight sometimes.

The vamp in that movie is just not vamp enough for me. I like my vamps with some grit, like Spike in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He could keep me amused for eternity.

6. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +970
    Really? I had no idea what that movie/book/piece of **** was all about.

That is absolutely horrible.

Yes, young girls. If you are obsessed with a boy and he doesn't notice you, by all means, act like spoiled c*nts. Try to kill yourself, that's a smart move. If that doesn't work, do his best friend and/or enemy! Though you might want to try that in reverse order. Or not.

All you people who watched this film/read this book, I hate your guts. Harry Potter at least had decency in it, for crying out loud!

Society is dead...

/end rant.

7. Kitten

Ratings:
    +1,450
    Nice rant, RS!!! :lmao: Screw Twilight. I personally didn't care for the movies save for the werewolf. I thought the vamps to be pansies.

On a related topic, I had a dream the other night that the Packers were all werewolves. Wolfpack. It was really weird and a bit scary. I was the only one who knew about it and I had to keep other teams from finding out their secret. This may seem like a nightmare to most, but to me such dreams are normal.

AnyPack, I thought it would make a cool creative writing project for me. Probably not a poem, but more like a short story. Problem is, I'd have to pick one to be the Alpha and I wouldn't want to, I love them all!!! But Wolfpacks generally have a clear defined Alpha. It would either be Aaron, Clay or Woodson.... Leader of the Pack.

8. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,324
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVGHggXx8HM]YouTube - nwo wolfpac theme[/ame]

• Like Like x 1