1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Beautiful fall day

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Packerbacker04, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Packerbacker04

Packerbacker04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It was 70 degrees today here in Michigan. It hasnt been this warm in a while.

2. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    A little cool here today. All the leaves are gone from the trees. Snow is expected for Halloween. One avenue in our town is being closed off just for trick or treaters. its that popular.

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    It was nice here in the Chi today, but im sick, so i didnt enjoy it as much.

:(

4. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Was beautiful in Appleton today. Had the doors open in the shop today for work. Heard that it is going to be a high of 45 tomorrow for trick or treating. That sucks. The houses in my neighborhood are 1 acre lots. We hook up a trailer to the 4 wheeler and pull all the kids from house to house. Oh yeah, there is also a cooler with refreshments for the parents on it. It is always a good time.

5. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    it was beautiful yesterday here in illinois also. i opened a few windows in the house for a little fresh air. today it's supposed to be COLD - just in time for halloween - yuck! the boys are each thomas the train - luckily i can fit coats under their costumes!! we go into town & trick or treat in my in-laws neighborhood - so far, they're happy with that. by next year, we'll probably spend hours getting as much candy as humanly possible! ;)