Beat Chicago!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I knew they would to even though it ended up being an edge of our seats nail biter!
4th and 8!
Wow! Just wow!

That will haunt the Bears fans the same way that 4th and 27 haunts us. Couldn't happen to a better group of fans. :)

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha! Well ... I nearly died watching that game. Nonetheless, living in Illinois is absolutely joyous this evening and when I return to work on Wednesday, believe me - there's a few stupid MFers who are going to wish they'd kept their mouths shut back in November.

Come to think of it ... why wait until Wednesday? I do plan to drive past my work location tomorrow anyways. I think I'll grab all three Chicago newspapers and tape the front page of the Sports section to their f'ing computer monitors and see how they like that. Sorry for the language, but, you know ... they have it coming. Case closed.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it's worth feeling like a half-shut knife at work today

welcome back A-rod and Randy, it was quite fitting that that was the winning score i think

Jordy must have been on cloud nine having rodgers back, as he got more than two passes in his direction

was bouncing about at about 20 past midnight when the winning TD was scored, then had about 3 smokes while waiting for the final whistle.

hopefully i'll have the same feeling next monday morning, roll on the playoffs

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the end the best team in the NFC North won the NFC North. And so much for the myth that Aaron Rodgers can't lead a fourth quarter comeback.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
it's worth feeling like a half-shut knife at work today

welcome back A-rod and Randy, it was quite fitting that that was the winning score i think

Jordy must have been on cloud nine having rodgers back, as he got more than two passes in his direction

was bouncing about at about 20 past midnight when the winning TD was scored, then had about 3 smokes while waiting for the final whistle.

hopefully i'll have the same feeling next monday morning, roll on the playoffs

What are you complaining about scotscheese ? At least you had one more hour of sleep as you guys are one hour behind of us ! :rolleyes::p
But to be serious - I didnt feel better but as you wrote - its worth it.
Had to wait for another hour after the game before I went to bed because I was so pumped.....:rolleyes::D

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it did take me a bit to get to sleep last night, my housemate was just in past my work and complained that i woke him up a couple times last night by shouting/cheering at the TV

my response - Man the F*** up!!

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game was awesome! My wife and I were on pins and needles, especially on the last drive when I started pacing. Not to mention the fact our best friends are a couple who, the female is a Bears fan, the guy is a Patriots fan, but likes the Bears as a second favorite. They talk a lot of trash and were trash talking a little already. My wife actually picked up her phone to send a text or post on Facebook after we celebrated Cobb's touchdown. I told her to hold off, because we still had to kick to Hester and there would be 40 something seconds left. When the final pass was in the air and I saw two defenders in the endzone on one receiver I felt better. When it was picked off it was about the most euphoric high I have had watching football aside from Super Bowl victories!

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THIS absolutely makes my season.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
It's an awesome hat, but I still have my 2011 NFC North championship hat my wife got for me for Christmas that year. I continued to wear it through last season and in the off season after they won the division last year. I wore it all of this season and was heartbroken at the thought I couldn't wear it anymore if we didn't win the division this year.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Lot of Bear fans are screaming about the 4th and 1 with the toss to Kuhn where the playclock on the screen was at zero. Some have said the "official" clock still had .2 seconds left on it, anyone have any knowledge or even better, links, to that info or was this a legit error that went toward the Pack?

D

Deleted member 6794

Lot of Bear fans are screaming about the 4th and 1 with the toss to Kuhn where the playclock on the screen was at zero. Some have said the "official" clock still had .2 seconds left on it, anyone have any knowledge or even better, links, to that info or was this a legit error that went toward the Pack?

It was really close, but the Packers got the play off in time. Once the play hits :00 on the screen the team still has 9/10 of a second to snap the ball.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
It was really close, but the Packers got the play off in time. Once the play hits :00 on the screen the team still has 9/10 of a second to snap the ball.
I read that, it has to do with the time it takes for the official to look away from the clock and at the QB. If the QB hasn't snapped the ball yet then the flag is thrown but if he has then they don't throw the flag.

It's SOOOOOOO nice to see all them bear fans whining like little b***hes about that image. :D

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game was awesome! My wife and I were on pins and needles, especially on the last drive when I started pacing. Not to mention the fact our best friends are a couple who, the female is a Bears fan, the guy is a Patriots fan, but likes the Bears as a second favorite. They talk a lot of trash and were trash talking a little already. My wife actually picked up her phone to send a text or post on Facebook after we celebrated Cobb's touchdown. I told her to hold off, because we still had to kick to Hester and there would be 40 something seconds left. When the final pass was in the air and I saw two defenders in the endzone on one receiver I felt better. When it was picked off it was about the most euphoric high I have had watching football aside from Super Bowl victories!
I wasn't worried at all.
I knew we had it in the bag after the 4th and 8.
This is Jay Cutler. Not one of the Mannings.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will say Trestman seems like a class act for the Bears. He was nothing but gracious after the loss (I know I wouldn't be if it was in reverse) and told McCarthy to bring home a championship.

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wasn't worried at all.
I knew we had it in the bag after the 4th and 8.
This is Jay Cutler. Not one of the Mannings.

Yeah, but with tall receivers like they have or a pass interference in the end zone were what worried me. Anybody can toss it up and get a call or someone like Jeffries or Marshall coming down with a jump ball. It all worked out though.

Latest posts