Beat Chicago!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree that it's wrong to keep out 10 and 11 win teams, disagree on the 2 division idea, but LIKE that you somehow kicked Chicago out of the NFC and into the AFC. :D A good demotion
Oops. I'm still in the time when Cleveland was in the NFL pre merger! Put Dallas in the East and add the hated Bears to the West. 2 divisions would work fine, imo.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Damn right it will, lol. Those idiots had plenty to say after the first game this season. I'd love nothing more than to take their Al Capone crowbars and shove them right where the sun don't shine!
Don't hold back, C'mon now, be honest and tell us how you really feel!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
:oops: :x3: :unsure:
:eek: ||| :cautious:
:rolleyes: :poop: :confused:

Last edited:

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am fired up now. A-rod back, Lacey will be in...match up that 1-2 combo with Starks, Forget how bad the defense looks, AJ Hawk said it himself, this whole team plays better with the Captain at the helm. This D didn't look too bad when Rodgers was in this season, and now he's back. Add a stellar Boykin in the mix, and Im sure Jordy-Glue-Hands Nelson will be ready to rumble with 12 in control. JJ will have a beast day too!

Hell yeah! Rolling STONES, STREET FIGHTIN' MAN G Seeeeveeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

THE BEARS STILL SUCK ****!

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't hold back, C'mon now, be honest and tell us how you really feel!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
:oops: :x3: :unsure:
:eek: ||| :cautious:
:rolleyes: :poop: :confused:

Heck, that was me being tame! I'll give you two examples of what happened to me at work the day after that game ...

1. This windbag meathead walks up to me and puts a Packers baby pacifier on my desk, pats me on the back, and says, "I'm so sorry". I told him that I don't have any babies, don't plan on having any babies, and tossed the thing in the trash.

2. Some guy who is from India (nothing wrong with that at all, but it is relevant to this story), puts this ugly-assed Bears hat on his head, which looked like something he got out of the gumball machine at the 7-11, approaches me and starts running his damn mouth. I looked at this dude in sheer disbelief. I go, "Um, how long have you lived in this country"? He says he's been here six years. I promptly told him, "Ah, that does NOT make you a part of this rivalry, ********". Then, I proceeded to ask him about ten Bears history trivia questions, of which he couldn't answer a single one of them. Boy - that sure did the trick. He came up all arrogant and cocky and by the time I was done with him, he walked away red-faced sulking in a huff and a puff pissed off, lol.

I absolutely despise and hate the Bears, but I know Bears history very, very well and I've lived here my entire life. Lesson learned for these idiotic morons ... if you're going to run your mouth at me and talk sh*t, you better know your Bears history, or I will call you out on it. Works every time, never fails.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow. we have a thread about our play in game against our arch rival and we have few trolls talking about our former QB.............still...........wow. Get over it. It hurt us all.

"get over it" from a person whose screen name is Bus Cook. You better enjoy the damn game on Sunday Bus or your Zumbas will be going straight to the salvation army.

Last edited:

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
"get over it" from a person whose screen name is Bus Cook. You better enjoy the damn game on Sunday Bus or your Zumbas will be going straight to the salvation army.
Enjoy it? I'm going all out. I'll be at a Tilted Kilt, with freshly pressed Zubaz on. I plan on winning on many levels that day.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

wow. we have a thread about our play in game against our arch rival and we have few trolls talking about our former QB.............still...........wow. Get over it. It hurt us all.

Jesus....got yourself banned again ????? :rolleyes:

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
I want to see this again.... but it takes pressure on Cutler to get him to chuck those gifts up like that.... and we don't have Collins and Woodson anymore :eek:(

The BIG concerns

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's great that the Packers are playing a meaningful game on the season's final day. But as I've said before, winning the NFC North this year is a rather dubious honor considering who awaits in the playoffs. We should be honest. The Packers are alive only because Detroit and Chicago flubbed games this month that would have given either of them the title by now. Of course, it can also be said that Pack would have won some more games without the Aaron Rodgers' injury so they could have had things locked up by now as well. A peculiar season in the NFCN.

Ironically this game could come down to the weakest sides of the ball for both clubs. Which , of two bad defenses, can make some crucial stops and generate some critical turnovers or sacks with the outcome in the balance. Green Bay has shown more capability of that this season than has Chicago. Looking back on the past month the Packers look more poised to win this kind of game and with Aaron Rodgers back they have the differential on their side.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After witnessing what happened in 2010, and all the things that needed to happen for the Pack to get into the playoffs. Now if the Pack win, after this season which really we should have been eliminated from the playoff hunt there should be zero doubt that God has got to be a Packers fan.

Last edited:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
My guide says "Packers vs. Bears" on my DVR now instead of TBA... last night I dared to look when the Ram's were playing and it said the same time on fox. SO OF COURSE..i was throwing a fit... and lo and behold, I checked today and it said Packers/ Bears!!! I'm sooo excited,...I sure hope its not a mistake!:x3:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts