Bears Vs Packers Xmas Night

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
oh that sucks for the packers though. having to play on christmas. why cant it be a christmas eve game or somethin?

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ah, a Christmas day Bear hunt. Sounds like fun and everyone will be watching.

Havners Heroes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sucks that the Packers have to play on both Thanksgiving AND Christmas, but I couldn't ask for a better gift than a win over the Bears at Lambeau :)

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome! I bet Cutler will be full of Christmas spirit and give out plenty of presents to our defense. I hear he's quite generous like that. :chisux:

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha, I can't wait for this game. Half my family lives in Chicago and the other half (the good half) lives in Green Bay. We all celebrate Christmas together in Green Bay. I hope I still have all of my family by the end of the night.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Packers will be 12-2 going into that game, and the Bears will be 6-8.

Lions will be 8-6, and the Vikings will be 4-10.

Packers will be battling for the #1 seed, needing only to win vs Da Bears in this game, or vs Da Kittens the next week.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love the schedule. Also love how our final 2 regular-season games are at Lambeau. That paid dividends last season when they needed to make a run. Hopefully, this will be more for "Home field" implications.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love your optimism FrankRizzo, and I certainly hope you are right.
If we have good luck with injuries this year, or just "normal" luck, I see no reason why we can't be 12-2 at that point.
We are the best team in the NFL, and it should only get better.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as someone who has to carefully plan vacation days i think this schedule sucks. as a result, we will be out there for the rams/packers game. what a rip.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard that the Pack is the only team in NFL history to play on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years all in the same season.