Bears Vs. Giants (Cutler having a bad night)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears and Giants game is getting good! Giants have 9, yes that's 9 sacks on Cutler at the half! A new record! This kind of makes up for the Bears beating the Packers! LOL! Only problem is Giants are only up by 3 so the Bears could still win this! Got to be one of the weirdest games I've seen in a while.

Get em Giants!!!!!

:chisux:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Heres to the Giants slaughtering the Bears, then falling apart by the December 26th. Cutler is down.

Oh yeah forgot to mention
:chisux: Refs aren't too easy to pay off in a different city. I started to believe that they do after the nonholding call that the refs called.

OP
OP
Kitten

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Start of 2nd half. Cutler still in locker room, backup QB, Collins(?) coming into the game. Bad news for da Bears. Of the Giants rattle this QB, Bears are gonna be sunk!

*Just heard Cutler is out of the game with a concussion! Poor Bears!

OP
OP
Kitten

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pooh Bears has a sad! Even though I'm not feelin da Bears, I really don't want to see anyone hurt! Hope Cutler feels better, he'll be back, they'll make him sit out next week probably. Bears can still win this, if Hester breaks one open on em, they get 7.... and the Giants don't seem to be putting any more points on the board. Who knows, this game is freakin bizarre.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
The Bears are getting really lucky that all their interceptions come back.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
The forced fumble gave me a bad memory of Monday, but still the Giants are tearing the Bears a new one. Though the second QB seems more hurt than the first.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Giants are taking out QB's like Matthews. I hope this shut ups the those bears fans for a week.

OP
OP
Kitten

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is brutal!!! Bears may want to consider drafting a QB or at least a backup. I'm not so much worried about Cutler, but Collins looked pretty shaken up. Cutler is gonna be feelin all 9 of those sacks though... Bears might have a QB controversy brewing.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Dammit, can't believe I missed this game. ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH Sweet revenge even if it is by the Giants.

Funny how hard it is to win when the refs aren't in your back pocket.

I'll definitely watch this game when it comes out.

OP
OP
Kitten

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was indeed a good game, Murgen, just not if your are a Bears QB or fan! They went through two of them!!! Probably gonna have to start their 3rd string next week.

Members online

Latest posts