Bears studs and Duds

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jamaal Williams, Perry, Adams, Hundley, Oline, Cobb, are studs.

Not doing duds because this season is too gloomy to concentrate on duds.

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud: Got a win!

Also, it's hilarious that the first time in 9 years the Bears are favored over us and they still can't win when our QB is out.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was a nice season to sweep the Bears. I believe if we had lost, we would have gone back to being tied with them in the all time head to head series.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Adams - awesome 1 hand catch

Perry - 3 sacks

MM for finally putting some trust in Hundley

Montgomery - nice TD run

Fox - outfoxed himself with his challenge. Classic!

Semi studs - Jamal Williams for one play on 3rd down when he was hit in the backfield and broke that tackle and 2 others to eek out a first down.

Hundley - made some mistakes, more than first 2 games combined, but he had many more opportunities this game as well. Made some amazing throws.

Duds
Packer fans who expect the team to win every play, and no player to make a mistake, and impact players 3 deep on the roster.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hundley - made some mistakes, more than first 2 games combined, but he had many more opportunities this game as well. Made some amazing throws.

How do you figure? His first start had more mistakes that the other two.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We played the bears just saying
and as of 11:59 CST not many people gave us a chance to beat even them. but of course now that we did it doesn't count because it was the Bears.

We faced a very good defense today and were able to move the ball better and scored some points. Small improvement every week from this offense, it's a step in the right direction.

Nobody blew me away today, but lots of guys were battling all day. And that's exactly what this team needs to do.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How do you figure? His first start had more mistakes that the other two.
I don' think so. MM called plays that he mostly executed. The plays, however, gave us little chance to win. I am not alone in this thinking. MM was worried that he wasn't comfortable. Today he didn' make the plays comfortable and Hundley had opportunities down field. He missed a few (mistakes) but he hit some as well. The hits outweigh the misses.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
This was a good gritty win by a Packers team that clearly hasn't given up the way that Marty B did.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Those of us who are faithful to our Packers and picked them to win against the Bears.
Duds: Packers "fans" who picked the Bears to win.
Seriously.
WTF is wrong with you and what kind of Packers fan are you to pick the rival team?
Not much of one, obviously.

Only a real and true Packers fan does not pick the other team.
May as well just go ahead and plant yourself 6 feet under if you are going to give up on them this easily.
The season ain't over yet!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If true..that says this team wants to win and the Coaching staff is respected by the players..
The Packers want to win more than certain so called "fans" on here who have already quit on them and want them to lose just so we can get top draft picks.
SMH

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don' think so. MM called plays that he mostly executed. The plays, however, gave us little chance to win. I am not alone in this thinking. MM was worried that he wasn't comfortable. Today he didn' make the plays comfortable and Hundley had opportunities down field. He missed a few (mistakes) but he hit some as well. The hits outweigh the misses.
Apparently hundley was playing with a hamstring injury, I am not sure when it happened but it could have something to do with why we didn’t see him on the run more

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just thought by far this was his best showing. MM finally felt he was ready to open up the offense. I think that TD to Adams might have been the confidence breakthrough he needed to get us to 7 wins in time for Rodgers to take us home. Hundley is going to continue to not have a good feel for the pocket, but as long as the line gives him sufficient protection and Brett continues to learn and improve, he may do just enough to get us there, which is about all that can be reasonably expected.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Studs:

Fox - outfoxed himself with his challenge. Classic!

This was one of the highlights of the day for me! Also, may have given the Packers the win in the end, although plenty of football to play, that was a momentum changer for sure.

I would have enjoyed it soooooooo much more though if it happened to Pete Carroll and they had a camera on his face when the decision was announced.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently hundley was playing with a hamstring injury, I am not sure when it happened but it could have something to do with why we didn’t see him on the run more
Yeah I saw that... that might explain that late game first down run.... I wondered why he seemed to be running at half speed.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Was great to see the Packers get the win and play better than they have the past 3 games. Although I am going to enjoy a win, I am going to contain my optimism a bit. The Bears offense is not very good and we made just enough plays on defense to beat a team that will be picking in the top 10 of the draft, possibly a few spots ahead of us.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't get to see it. But I'm glad that Hundley can have some of the heat taken off of him by the media now.

Latest posts