Bears Still suck,right Lovie?

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are up 10-7 and Denver has no time outs.....all you have to do is have your qb take a knee three times and give the Broncos the ball with less than 20 secs, then punt it away. But no.you decide to put the ball in your rb's arms and he runs it ob to stop the clock. Don 't blame this loss on Barber,blame it on you,,,,,*******!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Broncos are scary. They make teams do stupid things........

The Bears are pretty much likely done. I was hoping Atlanta would lose today too but the Panthers blew it with the lead.

Might be the Falcons and Lions as the WCs now. Please put the Bears out of their misery in a few weeks. You could even put in Flynn and he could out play Hanie.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Broncos are scary. They make teams do stupid things........

The Bears are pretty much likely done. I was hoping Atlanta would lose today too but the Panthers blew it with the lead.

Might be the Falcons and Lions as the WCs now. Please put the Bears out of their misery in a few weeks. You could even put in Flynn and he could out play Hanie.

Bronco's defense are the unsung heroes of the year. Absolutely NO CREDIT AT ALL from the media, but it's all an under performing Tim Tebow that couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat with his pass completetion % rate lol

But still, they are barely beating teams by one score, and teams that are not going to make the playoffs at that. I have to see them beat a playoff team to really earn my respects.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Bronco's defense are the unsung heroes of the year. Absolutely NO CREDIT AT ALL from the media, but it's all an under performing Tim Tebow that couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat with his pass completetion % rate lol

But still, they are barely beating teams by one score, and teams that are not going to make the playoffs at that. I have to see them beat a playoff team to really earn my respects.

Do what I do. Don't listen to the media much. I mean, I have ridden the Broncos train to many upsets this year in picks. One of the few reliable upset teams out there.

I usually pick them due to the D. I do think Tebow has a clutch gene in him though. Either you got that in you or you don't and he does have that to his credit. Clutch often does not have a thing to do with skills. I never thought Peyton Manning was truly clutch but he has/had some of the best QB skills and mind I have ever seen.

I brought up the 1995 Colts a few weeks ago when Harbaugh took over that team. This team is in many ways almost a mirror image to me of that team. Lucky wins/guts/heart/good D/comebacks......

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Do what I do. Don't listen to the media much. I mean, I have ridden the Broncos train to many upsets this year in picks. One of the few reliable upset teams out there.

I usually pick them due to the D. I do think Tebow has a clutch gene in him though. Either you got that in you or you don't and he does have that to his credit. Clutch often does not have a thing to do with skills. I never thought Peyton Manning was truly clutch but he has/had some of the best QB skills and mind I have ever seen.

I brought up the 1995 Colts a few weeks ago when Harbaugh took over that team. This team is in many ways almost a mirror image to me of that team. Lucky wins/guts/heart/good D/comebacks......

If that Colts team was on Tecmo, even with George's great video game abilities, there is no way I wouldn't have beat Dallas in the Super Bowl in the game :D HARBAUGH WAS THE ****! I loved him!

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've often wondered why teams don't simply take 3 knees in cases like that. Instead of running 3 times and risking fumbling or going out of bounds, just take 3 knees and trust your defense to prevent a miracle drive in under a minute. The Saints made a similar mistake that almost cost them the game against the Titans, throwing an incomplete pass instead of running the ball on 3rd down.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what should be done (since you have a lot of space)....snap ball run a few steps back knee.....repeat...punt....even less then 20 seconds then!

Members online

Latest posts