1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Bears Pissed Off Briggs MORE!

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by PackerLegend, Mar 12, 2007.

1. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I know there is a thread already but he is pissed, hey I cant complain that he is leaving the Bears. But it sucks to lose one of your players and sometimes your favirote players like this. For me it was Javon Walker.

"I am now prepared to sit out the year if the Bears don't trade me or release me," Briggs told FOXSports.com via cell phone Monday. "I've played my last snap for them. I'll never play another down for Chicago again."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6562918

2. gopackgo

gopackgo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow, Chicago looks like they are falling apart. Between Jones, Riveria, and this, they are going to have a hard time getting to where they were last year.

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    You could insert the name "Packers" and "Javon Walker" and you'd have the same thing. These guys think the WORLD revolves around THEM.

4. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Javon and McKenzie have started a trend. Perhaps they can name a syndrome after them.

Complete turds.

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    "Professional TURD syndrome!" :rotflmao:

6. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This looks to be good for us...

7. skylerjheav

skylerjheav Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Unfortunately, the Bears are not going to fall apart that easily.

But, if they lost Rex as well, it would be all over. :rotflmao:

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOLOLOL!!!!Yeah........losing Rex would be like the Packers losing T.J. Rubley!!! :rotflmao: (Remember THAT game?) :thumbsup:

9. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh man, his name crossed my mind when that "most hated packer" thread was going.

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I must have not had my computer when that thread was going. I MISSED it!

11. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    T.J. Rubley! One of my favorite Packers ! :thumbsup:

Just for old times sake: :rotflmao:

[​IMG]

T. J. Rubley. Packer fans know the name. The very mention of Rubley conjures up long-forgotten feelings of dread, angst and loss. You hear the name, and it all comes back: It’s deep in the fourth quarter, the game is tied and one score will put it away. Our team is in the red zone, on the two-yard line, in the stadium that Packer fans hate the most. The Pack has its mortal enemy, the Minnesota Vikings, on the ropes. One play will put the game away!

There is only one problem. Two problems really…

Brett Farve is out of the game.

So is his very capable back up Ty Detmer. So whom are the Packers left with?

T. J. Rubley

The play is called. A simple quarterback sneak. All Rubley had to do was snap the ball and jump across the goal line for the sure victory. But he didn’t. Rubley saw something he didn’t like. He called an audible at the line of scrimmage. (Changed the play at the line.) He took the snap, ran right, threw left (across his body) and watched as the ball, his team’s chances of victory, and his very career were all intercepted in the Viking end zone. The Packers went on to lose by a field goal in the final seconds of the game. Defeat snatched out of the jaws of victory – an extremely unwise decision.

12. skylerjheav

skylerjheav Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That is a very descriptive account of a tragic event, vikes.

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Vikes has alot of expierience with "tragic events". After all, he IS a Viking fan, isn't he? :rotflmao:

14. skylerjheav

skylerjheav Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Very good point, Cheesey.