Bears Pissed Off Briggs MORE!

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know there is a thread already but he is pissed, hey I cant complain that he is leaving the Bears. But it sucks to lose one of your players and sometimes your favirote players like this. For me it was Javon Walker.

"I am now prepared to sit out the year if the Bears don't trade me or release me," Briggs told FOXSports.com via cell phone Monday. "I've played my last snap for them. I'll never play another down for Chicago again."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6562918

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, Chicago looks like they are falling apart. Between Jones, Riveria, and this, they are going to have a hard time getting to where they were last year.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know there is a thread already but he is pissed, hey I cant complain that he is leaving the Bears. But it sucks to lose one of your players and sometimes your favirote players like this. For me it was Javon Walker.

"I am now prepared to sit out the year if the Bears don't trade me or release me," Briggs told FOXSports.com via cell phone Monday. "I've played my last snap for them. I'll never play another down for Chicago again."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6562918
You could insert the name "Packers" and "Javon Walker" and you'd have the same thing. These guys think the WORLD revolves around THEM.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Javon and McKenzie have started a trend. Perhaps they can name a syndrome after them.

Complete turds.

skylerjheav

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the Bears are not going to fall apart that easily.

But, if they lost Rex as well, it would be all over. :rotflmao:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

LOLOLOL!!!!Yeah........losing Rex would be like the Packers losing T.J. Rubley!!! :rotflmao: (Remember THAT game?) :thumbsup:

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
skylerjheav said:

LOLOLOL!!!!Yeah........losing Rex would be like the Packers losing T.J. Rubley!!! :rotflmao: (Remember THAT game?) :thumbsup:

Oh man, his name crossed my mind when that "most hated packer" thread was going.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
skylerjheav said:

Oh man, his name crossed my mind when that "most hated packer" thread was going.
I must have not had my computer when that thread was going. I MISSED it!

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah........losing Rex would be like the Packers losing T.J. Rubley!!! (Remember THAT game?)

T.J. Rubley! One of my favorite Packers ! :thumbsup:

Just for old times sake: :rotflmao:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

T. J. Rubley. Packer fans know the name. The very mention of Rubley conjures up long-forgotten feelings of dread, angst and loss. You hear the name, and it all comes back: It’s deep in the fourth quarter, the game is tied and one score will put it away. Our team is in the red zone, on the two-yard line, in the stadium that Packer fans hate the most. The Pack has its mortal enemy, the Minnesota Vikings, on the ropes. One play will put the game away!

There is only one problem. Two problems really…

Brett Farve is out of the game.

So is his very capable back up Ty Detmer. So whom are the Packers left with?

T. J. Rubley

The play is called. A simple quarterback sneak. All Rubley had to do was snap the ball and jump across the goal line for the sure victory. But he didn’t. Rubley saw something he didn’t like. He called an audible at the line of scrimmage. (Changed the play at the line.) He took the snap, ran right, threw left (across his body) and watched as the ball, his team’s chances of victory, and his very career were all intercepted in the Viking end zone. The Packers went on to lose by a field goal in the final seconds of the game. Defeat snatched out of the jaws of victory – an extremely unwise decision.

Members online

Latest posts