Bears must really suck!

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's one more for ya... Packers pounded the Eagles. The Eagles pounded Detroit. Detroit pound da Bears. Therefore the Packers will pound the Bears.

Of course injuries may have some influence ...

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about Packers pounded Giants, Giants pounded Eagles, Eagles pounded Lions, Lions pounded Bears.

w00t

ttsather

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess what we'd really be setting ourselves up for is getting pounded by the Bears.

. . . annnnd tearing a hole in the space-time continuum.

/Great Scott

RainX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The game was essentially 30-27 in favor of Detroit before Chicago essentially screwed up the onside that allowed Detroit to return it for a TD. This also included 3 INTs by Griese, so the Bears were well within this game despite the mistakes.

Chicago, at least in recent years, has played us tougher in Lambeau than they have at Soldier Field, so it will probably come down to how healthy that Bears defense is and if Green Bay can move the ball against it. Detroit has the best offense in the division, so it's no real surprise they were able to move the ball decently.

I think it'll be close, but if Green Bay can win this game and be 5-0, they are the clear team to beat in the NFC North.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The game was essentially 30-27 in favor of Detroit before Chicago essentially screwed up the onside that allowed Detroit to return it for a TD. This also included 3 INTs by Griese, so the Bears were well within this game despite the mistakes.

Chicago, at least in recent years, has played us tougher in Lambeau than they have at Soldier Field, so it will probably come down to how healthy that Bears defense is and if Green Bay can move the ball against it. Detroit has the best offense in the division, so it's no real surprise they were able to move the ball decently.

I think it'll be close, but if Green Bay can win this game and be 5-0, they are the clear team to beat in the NFC North.

One of the Lions TDs was an INT return and the last was a return of a failed onside kick may be...

That means on the offensive side, Detroit scored 23 points... Bears SHOULD have won.

In my opinion, Packers have a better defense than the Lions and Bears have a better defense than the Vikes so it should be a game much like...

Oh hell, I'm getting a headache...

Go Packers!
16-0, Superbowl.

TexasPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While they're not doing too good we can't get too confident just yet. They are still the Bears and if they decide to finally turn it on Sunday night we can possibly see a low scoring defensive dominated game.

Latest posts