Bears luck this season makes me sick...

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
It's natural for fans t be upset and whine when their team loses. If you want to hear some real whining, come over here to Philly where the Eagles fans are ready to jump off the Walt Whitman bridge after watching the Eagles lose to the Bears. I always find it remarkable how quickly Eagle's fans will turn on their team. Last week they were singing their names to the skies, running around talking about how they were the best team in the NFC they were going to the SB. Now they are acting like the Eagles are done and they can't believe they trusted Vick and thought they were going to the SB. That's why I'm a Packer fan and no longer an Eagle's fan. Packer's fans are on another planet. If we choose to whine after we lose, it is our right as fans to experience the full range of emotions, just as any other teams fans have a right to be sad and whine when they lose.

my best friend is an eagles fan is pissed at his whole team. he says vick looks like he was the only one who came to play. mind u they were missing asante samuel and ellis hobbs. those two would of picked cutler off all day

emaugust

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Class thread all. I'm gonna get off your forum now - maybe see some of you in the Chat for the GB NE night game.

:detsux::viksux:

IRBeerman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm getting tired of the luck that is following around the Chicago bears this season. Their injury report on Friday: Zero. They had absolutely no injuries to report. But that doesn't **** me off that bad. What ****** me of is that now the Eagles Samuel is out this week with a knee injury. Hobbs was hurt last week and is now on IR. So the starting two Cornerbacks are lost, along with two D-Linemen, just before the game with guess who? The Bears. This happens every freaking week. The Bears are due to finally show the NFL if they are worth a **** or not and then the opposing team loses key players the week before, while the Bears don't lose a soul. I swear that Lovie Smith and Mike Martz have to be practicing witch doctor **** in Chicago or something. Placing bad Taboo on teams the week before they play.

And what's most annoying... Bear fans. They actually think that they are the baddest **** in the NFL after beating these injury depleted teams. I live in Central Illinois and it's all I hear... how dominant the Bears are and how no body is even close in how terms of performance. Give me a freaking break. One told me that there was no difference in when we beat the Vikings and when they played them. Well when you guys played them it was in Chicago, on the most god awful surface in the NFL, and with no receivers. Harvin was out, Berrian was out, Rice was out. When we play them, we play them in Minnesota with all of their players back and on turf. But yeah, it's the same. I was also told that we played the same Dolphins team... Bears shut them out, but we lost. Really? I'm not even going to go into that one...

Rant Over/

I agree with you totally...and I live in Northern IL.....BSS...and all you packer fans know what that means.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The bears are lucky when it comes to their o-line d-line they have some good players,everybody was up on the eagles because of the win against the Redskins,even when we played the eagles with Vick in all day we would have won,we have a good d-line eagles were without key players guess that hurt,but when you can stop Vic from running you pretty much stop the o-line from doing any thing it was close bears did need luck don't think they will get that in games coming up.

OP
OP
98Redbird

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Class thread all. I'm gonna get off your forum now - maybe see some of you in the Chat for the GB NE night game.

:detsux::viksux:

I like this guy^^^ One of the cooler (Non-Homerish) Bears fans that I've come across.

I did just read on ESPN that the Lions QB broke a finger on his throwing hand and will be sitting out this week...

They will be starting their 3rd string QB Drew Stanton... Sounds awfully familiar lol.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wood Chipper - Love the sig...

Honestly, their luck will run out. In the NFL it only lasts so long before it catches up with you. Their offense is not that good and Cutler will most likely be their undoing later on this season. Their schedule will kill them as the year goes on, it's gonna get ugly, I just hope they take beating week in and week out. I think there is a good chance GB and CHI will be 11-5 come seasons end though. Going to be one heck of a race for the WC this season.

So my hope is that their true selves shine through the luck they have been getting from the football gods.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Did anyone see this "questionable" call against the Lions on the Bears' go ahead TD drive? Apparently, another strike of luck for the Da Damn Bears.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions you say? Idk, I'm still laughing at Wood Chipper's sig pic! Perhaps the funnies thing I've seen in a long while! What must of been going through Cutler's mind?! LOL! Dang Bears won!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Maybe some of you young uns will understand now why we old timers hate the Bears so much, even more than the Vikings. Their fans are some of the most obnoxious in existence.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears and Bears fans are the vacuum cleaners of the NFL.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Due for some bad karma....soon!

Isn't Brady due to slip on a wet spot on the locker room floor and sprain his ankle and be out a week? Give me a break!
:chisux:

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Nice, a Bear fan doesn't know it's "bear down" not "bare down"'
It's not a play on words at all, "bare down" might suggest being pantless, so maybe Bernt Farm really is a "Bare"
And if he's lyin' about Sterger's allegations, then he's Lion too. He sure gets around.

Members online

Latest posts