BEARS LOSE!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The "defending NFC champion Chicago Bears" have now taken back their "normal" position, in the NFC North basement. They are SO happy, as they no longer have to share it with the Vikings, OR the Lions.
After today's loss to the lowly New York Giants, Rex Grossman was heard saying "Hey........Christmas is only 23 days away. You can't expect me to concentrate on a FOOTBALL game! Santa's coming! Santa's coming!"
Bears head coach Lovie Howel.....I mean, Smith, was heard to say "Well, we DID beat the Packers once this year. Remember, thats what I said our number one goal was! To beat the Packers! So MY job is done!"
The Bears, IF they win their final 4 games, would be 9-7 and still have a shot at a wildcard berth. Of course the chance of that happening is about the same as the Miami Dolphins winning their final 4 games. (Miami has a better shot actually) :wink:
HOLD ONTO that "Defending NFC champs" banner Bears fans! It's gonna be a LOOOOOOONG time before you ever get to say that again.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The "defending NFC champion Chicago Bears" have now taken back their "normal" position, in the NFC North basement. They are SO happy, as they no longer have to share it with the Vikings, OR the Lions.
After today's loss to the lowly New York Giants, Rex Grossman was heard saying "Hey........Christmas is only 23 days away. You can't expect me to concentrate on a FOOTBALL game! Santa's coming! Santa's coming!"
Bears head coach Lovie Howel.....I mean, Smith, was heard to say "Well, we DID beat the Packers once this year. Remember, thats what I said our number one goal was! To beat the Packers! So MY job is done!"
The Bears, IF they win their final 4 games, would be 9-7 and still have a shot at a wildcard berth. Of course the chance of that happening is about the same as the Miami Dolphins winning their final 4 games. (Miami has a better shot actually) :wink:
HOLD ONTO that "Defending NFC champs" banner Bears fans! It's gonna be a LOOOOOOONG time before you ever get to say that again.

Sorry. I was outside taking down my "Chicago Bears 2006-2007 Defending NFC Champs" flag. That is something that I have had to do every Sunday evening this year, since last year the bears won the National Football Conference Championship and I was able to purchase the flag to fly every weekend. I am sure Cheesey that you will get to do the same thing next year. After all, there is probably nobody in the NFC that could possibly beat GB this year.

Speaking of Dallas (and Chicago)...

I am surprised that you had time to watch the bear game today. Shouldnt you be in the Packer Forum complaining about the refs, injuries, popcorn, moon phase, brett favres menstral cycle, etc. from the dallas game?

Opps...as I look up and see that this is not the SMACK section, I will end this post now as to not upset anyone.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Sorry. I was outside taking down my "Chicago Bears 2006-2007 Defending NFC Champs" flag. That is something that I have had to do every Sunday evening this year, since last year the bears won the National Football Conference Championship and I was able to purchase the flag to fly every weekend. I am sure Cheesey that you will get to do the same thing next year. After all, there is probably nobody in the NFC that could possibly beat GB this year.

I am surprised that you had time to watch the bear game today. Shouldnt you be in the Packer Forum complaining about the refs, injuries, popcorn, moon phase, brett favres menstral cycle, etc. from the dallas game?

Opps...as I look up and see that this is not the SMACK section, I will end this post now as to not upset anyone.
Why do you take the flag down? You should fly it all year! You know, get your moneys worth! After all....you'll never need it again!
Actually.........i watched SOME of the Bears game........just to torture myself a little!

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

I hate to say this but....For a Bears fan he's kinda funny.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree! 4th is ok! (For a BEARS fan! :wink: )
I was just giving him the business, all in fun! :D

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I agree! 4th is ok! (For a BEARS fan! :wink: )
I was just giving him the business, all in fun! :D

You know that's a 15 yarder cheesey........... :p
LOL! Yeah......i know..........but i paid off the ref not to call it!!! :wink: :lol:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I came here to see what 4thand26 had to say and was disappointed with what I seen. "Conference flag" flaunting? That's what you led off with, and went a whole paragraph with? Then mocking packers fans with the ref-complaining stuff?

Not your best work.

PS - Adrian Peterson.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I came here to see what 4thand26 had to say and was disappointed with what I seen. "Conference flag" flaunting? That's what you led off with, and went a whole paragraph with? Then mocking packers fans with the ref-complaining stuff?

Not your best work.

PS - Adrian Peterson.
Hey....we gotta cut him some slack. 2006 is just a distant memory, and 2007 has the Bears back in their rightful position. It HAS to be hard to face that reality! Plus, it has to hit just that much harder each week, as he sees his own flag, getting more tattered and torn, and knows by the end of the season all it will be is a few threads left, saying "Chic Bear, Def 200 NF Chumps" :wink: