Bears Lose, Bears Lose!!

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, that new Martz offense looked pretty bad on sportscenter. Any time that the Vikes/Bears look bad in the game and then it is on Espn, I get all warm inside. Almost like Christmas as a kid. LoL

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, that new Martz offense looked pretty bad on sportscenter. Any time that the Vikes/Bears look bad in the game and then it is on Espn, I get all warm inside. Almost like Christmas as a kid. LoL

...and I thought I was the only person who felt that way.

:viksux::chisux::viksux::chisux::viksux::chisux:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's wait till the regular season before we make any judgements, but yeah, the Pack and the Lions are looking good, and the other two look terrible.

Majik

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah but whether or not their playing gets better, at least we can feel good about it right now.

OP
OP
JBlood

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Perfect fall weekend: Packers win, Badgers win, Vikings lose, Goofers lose, Bears lose. Here's to many of them this season.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not making a prediction about the Bears. I am just saying that watching them look foolish on ESPN made me feel good.

Latest posts