Bears get a new Safety

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they paid to much for him. the 6th rounder is insignificant. they have a lot of guys that will need paid next year. maybe a good short term fix for next year, but he got benched in Washington last year. I wish that TT had been calling the shots on this one. He never would have spent the money.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
they paid to much for him. the 6th rounder is insignificant. they have a lot of guys that will need paid next year. maybe a good short term fix for next year, but he got benched in Washington last year. I wish that TT had been calling the shots on this one. He never would have spent the money.

Washington tried to make him something he wasn't and never has been, a dee coverage safety playing in space. Let him play a zone in that cover two and walk him up to the line on run situations, and you have a better than average SS. Can you game plan to defeat him, yes you can, but team him with Brown and they have improved their secondary. Mark my words, he will have an impact on that D.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Wow...
I would be amazed if they cut MIKE Brown, Rubuen Brown maybe, but Mike is a playmaking safety, albeit spent time on the IR the last couple of years.

EDIT.... Rueben already is free... my Bad:(

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike Brown has been VERY injury prone for the past 3 years. That being said, the guy is flat out a playmaker. He is always were the ball is. Period. I would keep him, because he is such a ball hawk.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike Brown has been VERY injury prone for the past 3 years. That being said, the guy is flat out a playmaker. He is always were the ball is. Period. I would keep him, because he is such a ball hawk.
Yup....the only reason i know him is all the plays he made against the Packers!

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Ya 4th, I'd take Mike Brown to the Vikes in a heartbeat!

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:

Ya 4th, I'd take Mike Brown to the Vikes in a heartbeat!

Problem is, he breaks your heart when hurt.

Members online

Latest posts