Bears fans admit Packers are the best franchise

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Out of the mouths of babes .... Of course they are not the greatest team ever and it is good to see that at least some of them not only realize it, but acknowledge it.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW!! The one guy thinks the Giants won the most titles?? What a bunch of morons.

Ron White made this observation, but he must have been talking about Bear Fans..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gxKStPXyn8]YouTube - Ron White - Stupid is forever[/ame]

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Reading a Chicago Bears forum reminds me how ignorant fans can be in times

:happy0005:

:chisux::chisux::chisux::chisux:

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking at the Bears message board is an shining example of why Packers fans where recently voted most knowledgeable in football. The Bears have been around longer than any other team, so you would think their fans would have the basic facts down by now.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Looking at the Bears message board is an shining example of why Packers fans where recently voted most knowledgeable in football. The Bears have been around longer than any other team, so you would think their fans would have the basic facts down by now.

Don't think of it as Bears fans having all of that time to learn the facts; think of it as all that time for them to learn to perfect the art of denial.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Bears logic. Hmmmm, the Packers won another Superbowl..................................They still suck, go Bears!

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ultimate Power Rankings: Bring on the hate mail - NFL - CBSSports.com Football

These are fun to look at. I found one a few years ago and it had about the same top 8, but they were in a different order. Usually when I come across these the Packers are on top though. GO PACK.

I hate that F-ing list. no offense. I agree GB #1. But to have the Browns and Lions below the Saints, Cards, and Texans is lunacy. I guess I weigh history heavier than what the team did last season.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score

Most Bears fans don't read books or history on their team. Unlike the arrogant ******** called Steeler Nation, the Bears only focus on 1985. Cause technically, that was their only team that could win a Super Bowl :rofl:

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Most Bears fans don't read books or history on their team. Unlike the arrogant ******** called Steeler Nation, the Bears only focus on 1985. Cause technically, that was their only team that could win a Super Bowl :rofl:

And the Bears fans laughed at the Packers for taking 29 years to win another in 96. They have a good chance to eclipse that wait.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kick em (Bears) when their down. They do the same to us. One reason Packers-Bears are the biggest rivalry in football.

I loved the Chris Farley Bearsss thing on SNL.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Our time will come. I remember the 70's. So I'm going to take advantage while I can because they won't likely be bad forever. Right now, absent mental disease, they would have to admit that we are the better team and since they heap abuse on us, its time to heap abuse on them.
I am reminded of one of my favorite lines from M*A*S*H (Hawkeye to Frank), "You invite abuse, it would be rude to not accept it."

Members online

Latest posts