Bears Back in First Place

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's great to be back on top in the North Division again. It says a whole lot when your team can simply dominate such a tough division. The Bears have worked hard to get to 1-2 and at this rate will win the division with a staggering 6-10 record.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miskito said:
It's great to be back on top in the North Division again. It says a whole lot when your team can simply dominate such a tough division. The Bears have worked hard to get to 1-2 and at this rate will win the division with a staggering 6-10 record.

just for this week. it was easy for you to be on top because you had a bye. took the division lead without playing.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Miskito said:

just for this week. it was easy for you to be on top because you had a bye. took the division lead without playing.
Just for this week? Are you some how under the impression that the Packers are going to be in first place next week? :shock:

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerTraxx said:
Think of the great draft choices our division will get next year! LOL

LOL!

Ain't that the truth...

Miskito said:

Now that was downright funny, that.

GO PACK!

Robert C. Hedley

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Braggin about being on top of the NFC North this early is like cheering that you beat someone up in a body cast.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To all of you bear fans, you have competition from the vikings. In another thread, someone said that the vikings were going to win the division this year. Oh well, with a record of 3 and 16 or 4 and 12, I guess anyone can win this division. I am not saying that the Pack is going to win, but you never know. I have high hopes

OP
OP
M

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is my favorite thread.
4-3 for the lead, also 3-0 in the division. Two nice games coming up against NO and SF. Let's see how long it can go.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Enjoy Miskito, it's only fair. They are playing well, well enough to be in first. well done.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears played hard to win against detroit. I don't know if we will be able to catch up with the way our schedules look. Kyle Orton looked like a pro-bowler against our Dre Bly and Shaun Rogerless lions. Hopefully C.Rogers and R.Williams coming back next week will give the lions the edge. If anyone except the lions win the division I'd want it to be the bears though, even if the packer fans are the best besides detroit.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bumping up the thread again. Since the Bears are STILL in first place at 5-3 and are 3-0 in the division. Hey! They still have a couple of games against the very weak Packers who are now 1-7. Hahahaaahaaaaaaaa.....

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah they own the mighty mighty NFC north. Enjoy the one and done in the playoffs - the same as every team in this division would roll to if they won it.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Yeah they own the mighty mighty NFC north. Enjoy the one and done in the playoffs - the same as every team in this division would roll to if they won it.

That's funny... the Packers were one and done last year and you guys acted like you won 2 Super Bowls in one season.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was going to say congratulations to you Philtration on the bears win yesterday, but I guess I can't now, because you're laughing at the Packers. Have you ever heard the statement, "Who laughs last, laughs first."? That might just be your case. I was glad da bears won because I can't handle the Vice-kings.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Ryan said:

That's funny... the Packers were one and done last year and you guys acted like you won 2 Super Bowls in one season.

Sorry I was a little salty after the game yesterday. My comments were not correct for the Forum this post is in.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Philtration said:
Ryan said:

Sorry I was a little salty after the game yesterday. My comments were not correct for the Forum this post is in.
I still love you man!

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Ryan said:

I think you have us confused with the Queens fans who were so elated after beating us in the playoffs.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A message to you Bear fans. Don't brag too much about being on top of the division because according to our local MN paper the Queens are on a roll, and they are going to be on top. That is a quote from some of the viking players.

OP
OP
M

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
carol k said:
A message to you Bear fans. Don't brag too much about being on top of the division because according to our local MN paper the Queens are on a roll, and they are going to be on top. That is a quote from some of the viking players.

And from Peter King.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
carol k said:
I'll be happy with at least two wins in a row, first.

IGHPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miskito said:

The Vikes are going 10 and 6. 10 arrests and 6 convictions.

Members online

Latest posts