Bears are already CHEATING..!!

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The REFS are on the Bear's payroll...

That was NOT an effin' fumble..

I guess they feel sorry for Glassman because he sucks and can't score from the 3 yard line, so they have to HELP him out!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two non calls on the bears FG drive.

1. Holding on end around- no call.

2. Grossman calling back to back timeouts- no call.

Now calling that a fumble, this is looking fishy already.

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah..well..

They can't let the Saints complete a pass on Soldier's Field now, can they..?

Pathetic!

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is looking like a Bear route in the making. Saints need a TO in a bad way.

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not so fast..

The REFS are trying to get the SAINTS defense tired and they are...and the pathetic CUBS led by Glassman STILL can't score a TD..!!

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One thing I am NOT....is a bear fan. Call me anything.....just don't call me a bear fan.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3 and out for the Bears after the half.

Saints score with seconds left in the first half.... Now three and out on the bears first second half series.... The momentum switch continues.

This first series of the second half for the Saints is going to have a huge effect on this game. HUGE.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And they just overcame a BS block in the back on the punt return. Well designed play on the Bush td.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got a really bad feeling when I saw New Orleans send Billy Cundiff out to try that 47 yard field goal. If you don't think your regular guy can make the kick, and your backup is worthless Billy Cundiff, punt the ball. Instead they miss, Chicago goes 3 and out, and Maynard pins the Saints deep in their end, leading to the safety and that gigantic momentum swing. If the Saints punt before that, Chicago probably still goes 3 and out, and the ensuing punt surely doesn't pin the Saints so far back. Coach of the year, indeed...the year 2006! :mrgreen:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, for all intense perposes, it's over and the Bears are going to the show.
Maybe it's there time. We'll see.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Cheating or not, the Bears are the best team in the NFC and showed it. They also showed they have a average at best QB. His 33 yard TD was more of a great catch than it was a good throw.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awwwwww...
Poor losers. Bears messed up your weekend did they?
Even when the Bears win the NFC title game by 25 points there are still clueless cry babies who are in denial about them being the best team.

Now you can pretend to be AFC fans for the next two weeks.
:thumbsup:

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Best team in the NFC for the entire season except for Week 17 :) won the game. Congrats to the Bears as they were clearly the better team with or without the help of the refs.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, that’s it. The refs did it.
The mean old refs completely shut down the Saints running game and then "let" the Bears rush for 200 yards.
They also "let" the Bears strip the ball or intercept Drew Brees which is harder to do than you would think. Making the ball go right to the Bears players is not easy.
Everyone knows that the league wanted the Bears to win because it was a feel good story about rebuilding the city after the Chicago hurricane ....right?

Funny how the Bears are 15-3 yet they have not won a single game this season.
The other team only loses them.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The mean old refs completely shut down the Saints running game and then "let" the Bears rush for 200 yards.
They also "let" the Bears strip the ball or intercept Drew Brees which is harder to do than you would think. Making the ball go right to the Bears players is not easy.
Everyone knows that the league wanted the Bears to win because it was a feel good story about rebuilding the city after the Chicago hurricane ....right?

Let's try to understand the post.

Best team in the NFC for the entire season except for Week 17 Smile won the game. Congrats to the Bears as they were clearly the better team with or without the help of the refs.

With or without. Meaning regardless of what the refs gave or did not give the Bears, they were clearly the better team.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheating or not, the Bears are the best team in the NFC and showed it. They also showed they have a average at best QB. His 33 yard TD was more of a great catch than it was a good throw.

I thought Rex played well. No ints. He put a couple of deep throws right there for the catching. The one early where Berrian got his legs tangled would have been caught except for the inadvertant contact. When the Bears had to have a score, he got them down field for a score.

With the Defense playing well, that is exactly what they needed.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:

Let's try to understand the post.

Best team in the NFC for the entire season except for Week 17 Smile won the game. Congrats to the Bears as they were clearly the better team with or without the help of the refs.

With or without. Meaning regardless of what the refs gave or did not give the Bears, they were clearly the better team.

No, don't try to understand anything now Zero.
You have been clueless all season so why break tradition?
Why don't you try to find out how many no shows there were today? Sounds like something that losers focus on so you should be real excitied about it.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
No, don't try to understand anything now Zero.
You have been clueless all season so why break tradition?
Why don't you try to find out how many no shows there were today? Sounds like something that losers focus on so you should be real excitied about it.

LoL You lost right there. Do some research next time. Thanks, come again when you grow ***** ;)

Zero2Cool said:

I thought Rex played well. No ints. He put a couple of deep throws right there for the catching. The one early where Berrian got his legs tangled would have been caught except for the inadvertant contact. When the Bears had to have a score, he got them down field for a score.

With the Defense playing well, that is exactly what they needed.

I don't see the Colts stopping the Bears. Enjoy your ring, theres no way Manning can stop you.

Who do I want to have a ring?
Bears?
Manning?

I'll go with Bears on this one. It'll make it jus that much sweeter when we beat them twice next season :)

Members online

Latest posts