Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs Crosby,Starks

Duds Offense,Rodgers,Play calling,Tom Clements,Dom Capers

MEGA DUD Adams

Reaction score
I have officially gotten tired of seeing Devante Adams lazy routes bouncing around and not cutting and dropping balls that he should catch. We have got to give someone a chance aka Janis. I will say I think Rodgers was going to Cobb on that last play.. Hopefully

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No chance of going anywhere no chance at a bye now unless Arizona falls about but Green Bay is at least gonna lose two more games for sure

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eleven games into the season and what was once one of the most efficient and reliable passing offenses in the league can't catch a cold or hit the broad side of a barn.

What the hell is going on out there Mike McCarthy?

And don't say Jordy Nelson. It's much more than that.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Stud:
Defense...The Bears offense is actually pretty talented, and I think their O-coordinator is pretty dang good. So I think the D overall played really well again this week.
Janis

Dud:
Lacy's hands. His fumble was a momentum killer at a point when it seemed like we may take the game over.
Injuries - Always, always a dud
Receivers - Not doing enough to compete with opposing d-backs right now.
DAVANTE ADAMS - Last years game agains Dallas in the playoffs is his 1 shining game in his career. Otherwise, he is pretty disappointing when considering the praise he got from Rodgers in the offseason.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers needs to pull his head that is so far up his *** out and do something I think the playcalling is something to do with it but we can't blame it on that entirely is not the defense because they are holding there own besides the panthers they haven't allowed that much points our offense is terrible no BIG plays whatsoever they are lacking that so bad it hurts not having jordy but they are all ball players.. I wanna stay positive but it's hard after losing... And seeing this but not time to panic but if something doesn't start going then well we can all panic together ha

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Favre, Starr, Lacy
Duds: Everyone else.

This team is a disgrace and it was a shameful performance on a night when the 2 greatest quarterbacks in this game embraced each other in front of every Packer fan.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First and goal at their 8 with almost a minute to go and they didn't run the ball once to move in or break through for a score even though the run was the only part of the offense that worked all night.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two drives ended with a turnover. One with a dropped pass that would have put them in FG range. One with a hold and then bad snap that puts them out of FG range. One that's a TD if the officials didn't make a terrible call and stop the play.

On the 2nd to last play, Cobb is one on one with a LB and doesn't get open. On the final play, Adams doesn't do a thing but stand there and the protection breaks down.

Looks like a lot more issues with mistakes than with poor play calls. Unless posters can think of specific calls rather than just saying it's bad since the offense didn't do well, but that rarely happens.

ClaysSecondWife

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Crosby, Starks, Defense
Duds: 1. Rodgers 2. Lacy 3. Adams
I think the fumble by Lacy could've marked our demise, but in those conditions? and then to bench him and not let him have a crack at a run that last drive? I don't know about calling him a dud. Still a 100 yard day.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the fumble by Lacy could've marked our demise, but in those conditions? and then to bench him and not let him have a crack at a run that last drive? I don't know about calling him a dud. Still a 100 yard day.

They could have used him on at least one down from the Chicago 8 in the last minute.

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hard time finding a stud. Maybe Crosby. Lacy if he didn't have that fumble.

Duds
Not sure if I have been more disappointed by a player than I am with Devonte Adams. Poor routes, poor hands, poor attitude. He could have caught that last pass. It was high but went right through his hands

I also want to know what is wrong with Rodgers. He is just off. I don't know if he is pressing or just has the yips but something is wrong.

Our wrs as a whole simply do not create separation. Defenses have figured that out. No one to stretch the field and to be honest not a lot of great routes being run

Another dud. Abandoning the run. Made no sense. They probably had more yards per rush than per pass. Stick with it.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Favre, Starr, Lacy
Duds: Everyone else.

This team is a disgrace and it was a shameful performance on a night when the 2 greatest quarterbacks in this game embraced each other in front of every Packer fan.

If they were humbled in the Detroit game they have been humiliated by Chicago.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First and goal at their 8 with almost a minute to go and they didn't run the ball once to move in or break through for a score even though the run was the only part of the offense that worked all night.

51 seconds and clock running. I wouldn't run it there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts