1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Bear Fan?

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by packedhouse01, Dec 18, 2007.

1. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I hate the Bears but I honestly can say that I hate the Vikqueens more. The Bears,m even when they win, win with class. The Vikings have no class whatsoever. Maybe it's Longwell, Sharper, and Ferguson, but I just don't like that team. Even when they lose they are arrogant. But as I'm watching this game, I can't believe how bad the Bears are. Both of these teams are lousy.

2. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I was hoping the Bears would find a way to win this game, but they're really awful.

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    i really have nothing to say, i just felt bad that u had a mini convo with urself

so i chime in

4. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Not me.. I truly dispise the Bears with a friggin passion.. from the Superbowl shuffle to Lovie's vow to beat the Packers... CAN NOT STAND THE FRANCHISE.

Some of the fans of the team I have met.. okay well 4th26... are decent folk.. but the franchise.. I would rather walk on glass barefoot..

5. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ha! Bears Fans

I have been stuck in Schaumburg IL on business since last Thursday.

Anyway, one of the other engineers that I have working with asked me where I was going to watch the game. When I told him either the hotel or a local sports bar, he invited me over to his home for a Monday Night Football party..very good of him.

So I stopped and picked up a few "Chicago style" pizzas to bring over. When I showed up at his house and took off my coat the reaction of the all the people there was priceless.
    I was wearing my good old Tarkenton jersey....ha, thought they were going to tar and feather me :)

The first half was not good, but in the end it was great!
    Had to listen to how good "Da Bears" were, and Urlacher this and Hester that
    blah, blah, blah.

Overall though they were a decent group of Bears fans.
    They were of the "evolved" clan of Bears fans, i.e they walked upright, and their knuckles didn't drag on the ground! :p

At least I finally get to leave Bear territory today!

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    (Bet they arn't too sad to see you leave Vikes!!!!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree with Pack. I hate da Bears much, much more. The Vikings in recent years besides that playoff game have decided to roll over and play dead when they play us, which is cool. I'm glad the Vikings beat da Bears. I hope they beat the Cows too in the playoffs. Then they'll roll over and play dead against us in the Championship game and we go on to win the SB.

I like that scenario.

8. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Bear fans walking upright? This is bigger than an Elvis sighting!

Did you take pictures? :shock:

9. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Here are a few... :razz:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Don't bears walk upright before they mount...uh...er... ummm...

11. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :shock: ....Sounds like you're speaking from experience there tripp.

12. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I still think that the Bears D is decent. THey need a GOOD safety to make that D really go. On O, they need...everything. I like their TE's, Olsen and CLark. AFter that, you can take them all. (excpet Hester)

I have a hatred for the Packers. Probably because of two factors: THe 90's and where I live. I can respect them, and I do follow them, but I will always route against them as hard as I route for the bears.