Bear Fan?

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate the Bears but I honestly can say that I hate the Vikqueens more. The Bears,m even when they win, win with class. The Vikings have no class whatsoever. Maybe it's Longwell, Sharper, and Ferguson, but I just don't like that team. Even when they lose they are arrogant. But as I'm watching this game, I can't believe how bad the Bears are. Both of these teams are lousy.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Not me.. I truly dispise the Bears with a friggin passion.. from the Superbowl shuffle to Lovie's vow to beat the Packers... CAN NOT STAND THE FRANCHISE.

Some of the fans of the team I have met.. okay well 4th26... are decent folk.. but the franchise.. I would rather walk on glass barefoot..

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha! Bears Fans

I have been stuck in Schaumburg IL on business since last Thursday.

Anyway, one of the other engineers that I have working with asked me where I was going to watch the game. When I told him either the hotel or a local sports bar, he invited me over to his home for a Monday Night Football party..very good of him.

So I stopped and picked up a few "Chicago style" pizzas to bring over. When I showed up at his house and took off my coat the reaction of the all the people there was priceless.
I was wearing my good old Tarkenton jersey....ha, thought they were going to tar and feather me :)

The first half was not good, but in the end it was great!
Had to listen to how good "Da Bears" were, and Urlacher this and Hester that
blah, blah, blah.

Overall though they were a decent group of Bears fans.
They were of the "evolved" clan of Bears fans, i.e they walked upright, and their knuckles didn't drag on the ground! :p

At least I finally get to leave Bear territory today!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not me.. I truly dispise the Bears with a friggin passion.. from the Superbowl shuffle to Lovie's vow to beat the Packers... CAN NOT STAND THE FRANCHISE.

Some of the fans of the team I have met.. okay well 4th26... are decent folk.. but the franchise.. I would rather walk on glass barefoot..

I agree with Pack. I hate da Bears much, much more. The Vikings in recent years besides that playoff game have decided to roll over and play dead when they play us, which is cool. I'm glad the Vikings beat da Bears. I hope they beat the Cows too in the playoffs. Then they'll roll over and play dead against us in the Championship game and we go on to win the SB.

I like that scenario.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They were of the "evolved" clan of Bears fans, i.e they walked upright, and their knuckles didn't drag on the ground! :p

Bear fans walking upright? This is bigger than an Elvis sighting!

Did you take pictures? :shock:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
vikesrule said:

Bear fans walking upright? This is bigger than an Elvis sighting!

Did you take pictures? :shock:

Here are a few... :razz:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate the Bears but I honestly can say that I hate the Vikqueens more. The Bears,m even when they win, win with class. The Vikings have no class whatsoever. Maybe it's Longwell, Sharper, and Ferguson, but I just don't like that team. Even when they lose they are arrogant. But as I'm watching this game, I can't believe how bad the Bears are. Both of these teams are lousy.

I still think that the Bears D is decent. THey need a GOOD safety to make that D really go. On O, they need...everything. I like their TE's, Olsen and CLark. AFter that, you can take them all. (excpet Hester)

I have a hatred for the Packers. Probably because of two factors: THe 90's and where I live. I can respect them, and I do follow them, but I will always route against them as hard as I route for the bears.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts