OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Phil,

"A sex Change."

Good one!

That was a killer luagh for everyone. I am sure you will get a great deal of "LOL" responses to that post.

Did you write that yourself, or did you google "Old And Lame Smack"

Just wondering?

R.P.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Phil,

"A sex Change."

Good one!

That was a killer luagh for everyone. I am sure you will get a great deal of "LOL" responses to that post.

Did you write that yourself, or did you google "Smack"

Just wondering?

R.P.

Speaking of old and lame and getting smacked... how are the Raiders doing?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Phil,

"A sex Change."

Good one!

Just wondering?

R.P.

prob the same as your mom

Yeah I pulled out a your momma joke

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
golly gee whiz, beav - i just don't know what you're talking about!! ;) :D

btw - check your pm's, 4th!

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Phil,

"A sex Change."

Good one!

Just wondering?

R.P.

That is two killer smack posts in a row. You are on a roll.

Please do not stop now.... The forum is waiting. You have a gift and an ability to write. Keep going. We are all waiting like fans of J.D. Salinger for your next work of art.

R.P.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Raider Pride said:
Phil,

"A sex Change."

Good one!

Just wondering?

R.P.

That is two killer smack posts in a row. You are on a roll.

Please do not stop now.... The forum is waiting. You have a gift and an ability to write. Keep going. We are all waiting like fans of J.D. Salinger for your next work of art.

R.P.

This is not the smack area but I do see that Warren Sapp looks like he is all ready for the big thanksgiving day parade. Just tie some ropes to him and float him down the street.

"Hey Warren, nice tackle."

"Thanks man *BURP* you gots any napkins on you?"

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Phil,

The Raiders D looks good. I have that going for my Team. The offense is the worst in the NFL. Infact they are sick.

Our teams are only as good as their last performance.

Raiders lose on the road to Seattle 16-0

That is not a good thing.

Bears lose to MIAMI? 31 to 13.

That is not a really good thing.

The Raiders can only get better..... The Bears, however, can only get worse. Infact I see a major breakdown, a serious melt down coming.

I hope you can handle it well, but we will never know here on this forum how you will handle the fall caused by Grossman, Becuase you will vanish and be back next year when your team is 4 and 0.

I have been on this forum way too long to not see your posting trends and history.

This does not make you a liar, it just makes you a servant of imperfect human memory and awareness.

The fact is on Superbowl weekend, The Packers, The Raiders,and the Bears will be all watching the game. The only difference is the Raiders and Packers will have better Draft Picks going into next year.

Your team's biggest challenge is Grossman. He is on his way to going back to what he has always been. Remember.... Water always risies to it's own level.

That is a football fact, and not smack.

R.P.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Phil,

The Raiders D looks good. I have that going for my Team. The offense is the worst in the NFL. Infact they are sick.

Our teams are only as good as their last performance.

Raiders lose on the road to Seattle 16-0

That is not a good thing.

Bears lose to MIAMI? 31 to 13.

That is not a really good thing.

The Raiders can only get better..... The Bears, however, can only get worse. Infact I see a major breakdown, a serious melt down coming.

I hope you can handle it well, but we will never know here on this forum how you will handle the fall caused by Grossman, Becuase you will vanish and be back next year when your team is 4 and 0.

I have been on this forum way too long to not see your posting trends and history.

This does not make you a liar, it just makes you a servant of imperfect human memory and awareness.

The fact is on Superbowl weekend, The Packers, The Raiders,and the Bears will be all watching the game. The only difference is the Raiders and Packers will have better Draft Picks going into next year.

Your team's biggest challenge is Grossman. He is on his way to going back to what he has always been. Remember.... Water always risies to it's own level.

That is a football fact, and not smack.

R.P.

I don't get it man.
I came here in June of 2005 after the Packers went 10-6 and the Bears went 5-11.
This is when the Packer fans were very sure that they were still a playoff team and they thought that the Bears were a below .500 team.
I never changed my views about which team would be better in the future and said just what I thought whether Packer fans liked it or not.
I was right and they were wrong. If it had been the other way around I am man enough to admit it.
How many others here have done the same?
I came here after the Bears gagged in the playoff game to Carolina last year and I came here after the Bears looked like poop against Miami on Sunday. I made no excuses for any game that they have played win or lose.
You can disagree with me, spite me, hate me, ignore me or whatever you wish but you cannot say that I only comment when the Bears win or the Packers lose.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^ 4thand 26, 4packgirl, glad that you enjoyed it.....couldn't resist the shot!

Back to the thread, Raider Pride, I feel for ya.

Being a Raider Fan and a Packer Fan...wow... can't get any worse than that! :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts