Be Honest, Who Was Yelling "no!" When Cobb Started To Run 8 Yards Deep???

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Nah, I knew all along that he was going to take it to the house. (Yeah right, I was screaming it right along with nearly everyone else).

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think every Packer fan said "What are you doing?!"

He said God told him to do it.

“I was just trusting in God,” Cobb said. “He told me to bring it out. I’m not supposed to bring that out. Some things are logical and some things are just the power of God.”

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For anyone that was at the game, what was the reaction of the crowd, lol. The video on the home page sounds like mumbles and grumbles and then gets into a massive roar, haha.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not me. I was in section 124 screaming at Cobb To bring it out on every kickoff. I was surprised that he did not bring out the next one after going 108 on the previous kick.

Reaction score
Haha I was pumped up... The rest of my family was screaming of course but I knew he wouldn't run out if he didn't know what he was doing.

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wanted to see him take a kick out (I hate touchbacks, this might be a long year...), and lo and behold, the one time he does it, he pulls off an EPIC return for a touchdown.

Of course, I was hundreds of miles away, so it didn't really matter what I was yelling :(

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As soon as he started to go down, i figured it was another shot return....till he stayed on his feet and kept going, then I was shouting "GOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!"

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I'm so accustomed to the Packers woeful special teams I got up to do something in the kitchen, I heard the announcers voices and ran in to see what was up. Unexpected I'd say.
Still, it would have been a good sign if we could stop other teams from running them back on us. It's easily my least favorite of every Packer game. It scares the heck out of me.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I was like meh....we are gonna start from the 10-15, then after Kuhn held him up, I was like....Could he...no way....holy sheet!!! I'm not used to seeing kick off returns for touchdowns since Desmond Howard left.

Frozencheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was in more of a state of awe at the balls it took him to do that. I just took it for granted he was going to kneel when I saw the ball was going to land at the back of the end zone.

jerryricefumbled

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said something along the lines of "He's gonna take a knee, OMG don't be an idiot! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? OMG GO! GO! GOOOOO!!!! TO THE HOUSE, TAKE IT THERE!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! TOUCHDOWN!!!!!"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts