1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Be Careful Out there...

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Croak, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Croak

Croak Terminally twisted.

Ratings:
    +1,167
    Door to door salesman came to my house the other day. I listened to his pitch and talked about it a little bit. Then I told him I wanted to think about it. He said he'd be in the neighborhood again the next day. I said; "Ok, good. Come back and see me then." He said he would. We made an appointment.

The next day he comes to the house and I start teasing him about being a Cowboys fan. He says; "How'd you know that?" Then I tell him what High School and College he attended. I tell him about his daughters and home. I also tell him about his second job. He stands there dumbfounded. He says; "You told me you were retired. What did you do? Did you work for the FBI or something?" I said; "If I told you, I'd have to kill you." (and grinned)

Then I spilled the beans and told him I found all that information out on the web. If you don't want folks knowing things about you, be careful what you put on the web.

2. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,011
    Did he get the sale?

3. Croak

Ratings:
    +1,167
    Yeah, I checked him out with BBB and the PUC. It was for electric generation rates. They deregulated them here and I never got around to buying lower rates. So he did a good job. The funny thing was, when it was all said and done he told me to Facebook friend him!

4. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,673
    Go here:

http://www.demotivers.com/

Scroll down to the second image of the dude dressed in drag in a cheerleaders outfit.
    Read what it says under the title "The Internet."
    I think it fits in with this thread.

5. RandyM

RandyM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +52
    There are tons of stuff that are known about YOU that YOU didn't put on the web.... Same is true for me....

6. Croak

Ratings:
    +1,167
    Very true, very true. I've been with Fed agents a few times. They really do their homework, and there's a lot to draw upon.

7. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,673
    These read like the lines to the beginning of a joke.
    I didn't laugh. Not even a chuckle.
    I want my money back.
    Damn lousy commie club.

8. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +385
    Big brother is watching