Battle for the NFC basement

Pablo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Cheeseheads,

Paul from Lionbacker here, your FRN rival site of the week. I'm looking forward to seeing which team actually comes out on top in this battle of the bottom dwellers. I know you Packer fans aren't used to what you have been seeing last season and the first two games of this season. If you need any advice on how to handle the losing - just ask one of us die hard Lions fans we've had plenty of experience.

Here's to a good game, and may the real loser in this division stand up, errrr I mean please sit down....

:wall:

Repectfully,
Paul
Editor-in-Chief, Lionbacker
http://www.lionbacker.com

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, you Lions have beaten us last year so we know what it is like to lose the Lions.

Yes losing sucks. I think this game says it all for both teams...

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lare said:
I say we make a deal, the loser has to take the other team's GM.

Deal?

No Way! If there were a list of all time WORST GMs, it would look something like this:

1. Isaiah Thomas

2. Matt Millen

3. See #1

4. See #2

I wouldn't risk it.....

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
tromadz said:
4packgirl loves to ride

can you say 'buttless chaps', trommy??

can you say, "im typing with one hand?"

:shock:

JK...i type with my nose.

BUT ON TOPIC. . . . .

Id like to see our pass D vs an ordinary pass offense. There better be some improvements or im gonna be mad!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hmmm...boogies on da keyboard??

back on topic...

i still say we're better than the lions - good God - please let us be better than the lions!?!?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
hmmm...boogies on da keyboard??

this is a bit stickier than 'boogies' i think...

but yeah, we went from blowout(week1), to competitve(week2), to....???

week 3 will say a lot.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Pablo!!!!!! I agree its nice to be in the basement with people then all by yourself, welcome to the 0-2 group...to bad we cant tie this next game...:)

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
but yeah, we went from blowout(week1), to competitve(week2), to....???

Well actually we went fom playing the Bears (good) to the Saints (bad) to the Lions (really bad)

I would hope we could pull this one out but I'm not so sure

OP
OP
P

Pablo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
Hey Pablo!!!!!! I agree its nice to be in the basement with people then all by yourself, welcome to the 0-2 group...to bad we cant tie this next game...:)

I wouldn't put a tie past these two teams... :oops:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Lare said:

Deal?

No Way! If there were a list of all time WORST GMs, it would look something like this:

1. Isaiah Thomas

2. Matt Millen

3. See #1

4. See #2

I wouldn't risk it.....

You forgot Ted Thompson

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lare said:

Deal?

Lare: get the deal done and I will personally kidnap Brett, Driver, Kampman, Collins and Pickett, I will also bribe the referees so we are 100% sure they take TT out of GB !!!!

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
first off chamuko you suck... Ted Thompson is fifteen times better than Millen and i think Pablo would back that up.

and also Pablo... you are a diehard fan of a team that... lets just say is not a perpetual winner. I respect that. now can you teach a few of our so called fans, not to freak out and jump ship after one losing season. Thanks and welcome to the site

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Toliet Bowl. I think whatever Lions D shows up will determine the outcome. If it's the one that shutdown Seattle, then the Lions will win. If it's the one that got torched by the Bears then Green Bay will likely win. We'll see but it's a must win for Green Bay just in terms of morale.

OP
OP
P

Pablo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
and also Pablo... you are a diehard fan of a team that... lets just say is not a perpetual winner. I respect that. now can you teach a few of our so called fans, not to freak out and jump ship after one losing season. Thanks and welcome to the site

Not a perpetual winner? What are you talking about, we do have one playoff win in the past 50 years. Perhaps you are being a little too harsh...

Pack fans jumping ship? Not until you draft Joey Harrington with the 3rd overall pick. Then follow that up with Charles Rogers with the 2nd overall pick. Oh yeah, they are both gone now.

Then you take two more WRs in the top 10 the next two years. One only plays when he feels like it and the other can't stop eating twinkees and has been kept off the active roster the past two weeks.

Oh yeah, we also took an undersized linebacker with our 5th-straight top 10 this year who has a history of concussions. We happened to pass on Matt Leinart and Jay Cutler, this for a franchise that hasn't had a QB of note since our last title in 1957.

We welcome Packer fans to jump of the ship and right onto the sinking S.S. Millen. Welcome aboard!

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey....at least we ain't the Lions!

I guess that's one good point.

Whether we become them or not remains to be seen.

Members online

No members online now.