bates out as HC

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Trom, I do agree with you that it looks like Bates is looking for another HC job. No doubt it will be akward coming face to face with TT for a while if Bates does return to GB.

If Bates leaves, you can officially say that TT is in re-building mode.

I disagree. If Bates leaves, its because another team is willing to take the risk TT wasnt. and rebuilding(coachwise) doesnt really bother me. out of the big 3(Hc,Oc,Dc) there was only 1 in that group that was worth a damn. It would be unfortunate if bates leaves, but thats because hes a HC playing DC. It would only make sense it bates leaves. I would be shocked if he didnt.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
all about da packers said:
Trom, I do agree with you that it looks like Bates is looking for another HC job. No doubt it will be akward coming face to face with TT for a while if Bates does return to GB.

If Bates leaves, you can officially say that TT is in re-building mode.

I disagree. If Bates leaves, its because another team is willing to take the risk TT wasnt. and rebuilding(coachwise) doesnt really bother me. out of the big 3(Hc,Oc,Dc) there was only 1 in that group that was worth a damn. It would be unfortunate if bates leaves, but thats because hes a HC playing DC. It would only make sense it bates leaves. I would be shocked if he didnt.

Trom, I hate to admit it but you may have a valid point about "risk" here.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to see this guy as the Packers coach. This will pretty much guarantee that the Packers will suck for a while. :p

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
I would love to see this guy as the Packers coach. This will pretty much guarantee that the Packers will suck for a while. :p

Naww Phil, you never can tell. Lets see about the Bears on Sunday.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay I got what I said wrong on one of my posts sorry, it was ESPN channel I heard McCarthy got the HC job,,,but last night watching the NFL channel they said its between four men and Bates is one of them and so is McCarthy,,,they didnt say McCarthy was in signing contracts like ESPN news did...Bates is still in the running,,NFL news is better then ESPN I tink,,,maybe I am wrong...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
LMAO, copy & paste boy strikes again, i have a stalker!!

Let me try and explain this to you mmmmm k?

1st off this "boy" is more man then YOU WILL EVER BE...

Now onto why I opened this thread back up..

Ya see Phil posted something yesterday for the 1st time in over a year..And as usual, it was in the smack area..So I wanted to see what else he said before yesterday..

This was one of his posts I found funny, so wanted to comment on his excellent seeing into the future skills..

But yet you turn it a complete 180 and think its about you..

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So its OK to write a bunch of garbage the only intention of agitating and flaming on this site?

I would be happy if STAYED on the smack side. I NEVER go there.

OP
OP
D

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:

1st off this "boy" is more man then YOU WILL EVER BE

i beg to differ , and seeing as how we live about 20 minutes apart , we can get that striaght anytime you feel man enough, boy!

i've overcome many things in my life, through hard work and determination, so shut up and put up copy and paste boy!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
dhpackr said:

1st off this "boy" is more man then YOU WILL EVER BE

i beg to differ , and seeing as how we live about 20 minutes apart , we can get that striaght anytime you feel man enough, boy!

i've overcome many things in my life, through hard work and determination, so shut up and put up copy and paste boy!

Well now a physical threat?

My comment about being a man had nothing to do with physical strength at all..but rather how I lived my life and made choices..

Ya see, I was married, had 2 kids...One has DMD, but funny thing they are not mine biologically..Both have different fathers and didnt find that out till after we were divorced..My choice was to walk away or be their dad..

I choose to stay their dad even tho the courts said I didnt have to be..

so maybe your muscles are bigger, but I bet my heart is bigger then yours..

anyways were you the one that kept copying and pasting this rule?

Hello pot met kettle

3.)Flamming and Trolling

No posting flame bait or Trolling. Posting inflamatory comments simply to agravate people off (with no factual backing) will not be tollerated and the posts will be removed. The poster of the inflamatory material will first be warned via pm and or email. If they continue the posting of inflamitory comments and do not intend to have intelligent discussions on the forum, their IP, email and/or username can and will be banned.

Ryan, Arrow, Tripp whomever. I am publicly asking for something to be done

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I second that. Although I occasionally antagonize for fun, that is crossing several lines. That makes Trom look like Ghandi.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I second that. Although I occasionally antagonize for fun, that is crossing several lines. That makes Trom look like Ghandi.

I'm just a jerk, but this guy is crazy.

I'll back you up, Longtime. I'll pull a Tonya Harding on him when he's not looking!

Thats how I roll. Cowardly.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually really enjoyed the resurrection of this thread.

It was a good read. It confirmed my thoughts that Trom is indeed a knowledgeable football fan and a good read, and perhaps and will one day be revered along side Nostradamus.

It made me think about how pivotal "The hire." was two years ago, and how it made T.T. such a success.

It also made me think about how pivotal the "I can beat you up." statement was 35 years ago in elementary school, and how it made no one a success in later life.

Sad, but funny. Interesting and educational. Best thread of the week.

God I do love life. It brings the stupidity, ignorance, brilliance, wisdom, kindness, and anger out of everyone.

Edit: By the way Longtimefan. Your post in response moved me. You can lay your head on your pillow this evening and fall asleep with pride. You just stepped up 5 notches in my respect for you on the Packerfoum respect list.

R.P.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
Raider Pride said:
You just stepped up 5 notches in my respect for you on the Packerfoum respect list.

R.P.

If he leap-frogged me in the process, I'm gonna kick his ***!

LOL!!!

Thanks guys for the thoughts, means a lot!!!

Members online

No members online now.