Bates as interim coach article...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
on packersnews.com there is an article about Bates as an interim coach last year with Miami. It is 'only' brought up because our opponent this week as an interim coach.

I think the article was done for more than that. I think maybe Dylan B. Tomlinson(author) might want Bates name thrown into the hat as a head coach possibility, OR maybe even that Bates was decent as an INTERIM coach, saying BOOT SHERMAN!

I really doubt this guy was just doing the "Jauron is interim coach...Bates WAS an interim coach...I can make that work" angle.

Regardless of my tromadzpiracy theories, the more Bates articles we get (especially with the words 'head coach' involved) the better.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
trom, i was thinking he was implying 'boot sherman, bates knows interim coaching very well give him the reigns'

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i thought that too, i was wondering if i was the only one, or if i was losing my mind.

give bates a head start at his head coaching job of the packers!

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read the same article and the impression I got was it was rare to have two coaches in one game who had the "interim" title tacked on them.

Don't get your hopes up about Sherman going. It still doesn't make any sense this year, especially if Favre wants to come back.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
having an entire article on a "two interim coaches, how cute" situation is...very weird....i doubt it, but thats me.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
net said:
I read the same article and the impression I got was it was rare to have two coaches in one game who had the "interim" title tacked on them.

Don't get your hopes up about Sherman going. It still doesn't make any sense this year, especially if Favre wants to come back.

I bet if we were 10 - 2 it wouldn't have been even mentioned let alone a whole article.

Members online