1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Baseball

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Mortfini, Apr 3, 2008.

1. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    If you're watching the Favre interview, you're missing out. Josh Hamilton just hit 28 homeruns in the first round. Freaking WOW.

2. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I watched the Derby. If Hamilton would have skipped the second round, he may have had something left in the tank so he could have won the thing. But that first round was one of the greatest things I've seen in a long time.

3. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Those kids getting crushed by the cops was entertaining as well.

Yay Braun!

4. djcubez

djcubez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea I watched that derby just to see Braun do his thing. I was worried when he had 6 outs and 0 HR but he represented himself pretty well. Plus being a right-handed hitter in Yankee stadium doesn't bode well for hitting the most homers. Not that he could've beat out Hamilton for most overall but I could've seen him doing what Morneau did.

Hamilton though, wow was that a story. The commentators got on my nerves a lot because they kept calling it "an amazing story" yet barely even spoke upon the details. Sure, inspiring story, fascinating he had a real dream come true, but can't you think of anything else to say? However, when he hit 13 straight on 8th out that was like nothing I've ever seen before. Truly mesmerizing. (I also have Hammy on my fantasy baseball team, greatest draft pick ever).

5. de_real_deal

de_real_deal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Those crack heads have a lot of energy.

6. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    What a game this all-star game is turning out to be.. well played and intense.

7. gopackgo

gopackgo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Still going strong in the 12th. AL should have won this earlier though; no way Kinsler was out at second.

8. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    More fodder for replay.. same with the play at the plate an inning or so ago.. Martin did and excellent job selling the tag.. but the foot was in.

Still a good game.. however the Brewers hitters are not having a good night.. yet. :)

9. gopackgo

gopackgo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, it's disappointing to see Hart and Ludwick in there instead of Pujols and Braun. Oh well, come on NL!