1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Bart Starr on Favre

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ArizonaPackerFan, Jul 20, 2005.

1. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    yeah i'd take a multiple time world champion's opinion over someone who was hired a year ago to obnoxiously cover basketball

3. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    "I have about 20 players that I'm in negotiations for," Rosenhaus told HBO. "And I'll let you in on a secret. Every one of those teams has said, 'No, no, no.' But the no's have a way of turning to yes when the games count. Their jobs are on the line also."

Teach him a lesson Ted!

4. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Andy Reid too. I'm hoping the Eagles don't give an inch to T.O. either.

T.O. is a higher profile client for Rosenhaus than Walker. Rosenhaus would have a lot of egg on his face from the media if he can't come through for T.O.

It sounded like T.O. took another jab at McNabb the other day too. I can't remember his exact words anymore, but it kinded of sounded like he was implying that McNabb runs the ship, so he gets his money.

5. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    so long as the GMs don't cave in, Rosenhaus will lose his appeal to players, and this holdout problem will weed itself out.