Barnwell at ESPN Winners and Losers-AROD BIG LOSER

garyhogeboomsghost

Cheesehead
Reaction score
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...n-winners-losers-qbs-free-agents-teams-trends

Barnwell over at ESPN ranked his biggest "winners and losers" of the NFL off-season. He lists AROD as one of the biggest losers. Full article is linked above. One, single, small, "de minimis" paragraph as permitted by fair use copyright laws promulgated by the Federal Govt. posted blow, in a single block.

LOSER-AARON RODGERS: While I wrote about why the Jordan Love decision might not be as bad as it seems for the Packers, it's fair to say that Rodgers' position can't feel as good as it did a few months ago. Green Bay seemed to set a deadline on the Rodgers era, and the only shopping it did to help Rodgers this offseason was to swap out tight end Jimmy Graham for injury prone, underwhelming wide receiver Devin Funchess. I still think the Packers could go after a veteran wideout like Kenny Stills, but you can understand why Rodgers would be cranky right about now. Reports are rampant that the diva QB's act has worn thin with the Green Bay front office, and if Rodgers ego is as massive as it appears to have gotten, the utilization of the team's first round draft choice on his eventual replacement did not go unnoticed, ESPECIALLY after the QB pleaded for the first round choice to be spent on a skill position offensive player to help him.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am so sick of this notion that Rodgers' ego has been the problem in regards to why this team hasn't been winning. There's a quote made by Bill James which goes along the lines of "Bad teams blame their biggest problems on their best players."

Members online

Latest posts